The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 GVR4 1232/2000 $4000 obo - Cleveland, OH

I'm selling my 1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4. Her name is Stella. She's #1232 out of 2000. I really, really, really, really don't want to, but I can't afford a car that gets 19MPG on premium. She's originally from Utah and Missouri, I have some receipts dating as far back as 1994 on her. Showing 166,000 miles. Interior is in beautiful condition, hell, the whole car is beautiful. Body is beautiful, but there is a slight bit of clearcoat fade. Still very beautiful for a car this old with original paint.

Here's what's been done to her.
TRE Stage II transmission rebuild
ACT 2600 clutch
Some sort of short shifter. NOT a cut shifter, a real short shifter.
KYB AGX struts, Whiteline springs, Whiteline adjustable swaybars.
Pioneer head unit with auxilary input, Pioneer speakers in stock sizes.
ETS FMIC with hard piping.
Walbro 255 lph fuel pump. Pump rewired by Buschur Racing.
Some other sh*t I'm probably forgetting.
Rebuilt ECU. NOT a DIY rebuild.
Timing belt last changed around 151,000 miles.
New EBC red stuff rear pads, and new rear rotors. Front brakes were done sometime in 2007, I don't remember when.
New clutch master cylinder, new clutch slave cylinder.
Tires are Kumho ASX's with plenty of tread left.
Battery replaced summer 2009.

Car runs and drives perfect. I've driven it to Cincinnati multiple times, and even as far as Atlanta. The only issue is that the speedometer doesn't work. IDK why, it's January and I don't have a garage. If you pay the whole $4000, I'll give you a Garmin GPS with it so you know how fast you're going. 4WS is kinda funny, but maybe that's how 4WS is supposed to feel. I'm far from an expert on these cars, so don't ask me. Always used Mobil 1. Still on the stock turbo, still spools nicely. Throw a 16G, a set of injectors, an AFPR, and DSMLink on it and go run 12's.

Price is $4000 OBO. Make an offer, the worst I can say is "no". I will entertain trades, but it really depends on what you have.

Text me at 216-536-9982. I can't answer the phone at work, so text me, PM me, or email me at [email protected]

Rausch

Where in Cle are you? I *might* want to come take a look /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Near East 156th Street and Lake Shore Boulevard. Text me and I can meet you somewhere with it.

Rausch

Word. 5th district- past Bratenahl yes?

Forgot to mention, we put new rear calipers on it when we did the rear pads/rotors.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts