The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Black GVR4 #1166 Bone stock, 156k, $2800 Maryland

91VR41400

Looking to sell my GVR4. I love this car to death. Never let me down. Always love driving it daily, hardly ever full boost it, prolly less the 10 times the time ive owned it. Everytime i look at it i fall back in love. Not hardcore into selling it but doesnt hurt. My plate is pretty full, 3 DSM's and a 240sx. I would like a white 91 GVR4 non sunroof someday so i might as well throw this up for sale and see what happens. Its a 91, black, #1166. Bought it probably back in 05-06 in MD. Had no mods, maybe a K@N. I kept it stock. Never raced, no track times nothing... strickley daily driver. 156k miles. When i bought it, the front(fenders, hood) were flat black, rattle can. Previous owner said a branch fell on it so they replaced the hood, and drivers fender and sprayed it. Roof has alittle dent from the incident too.. doesnt leak. I planned on repainting the whole car someday so i didnt care. I had some clearcoat laying around so i went ahead and sprayed the hood and both fenders, it turned out really well, looks 100 times better... so i just left it. Front bumper has a break in it, i ziptied it up. Rear bumper has a indent, and rear drivers 1/4 panel has a dent. Besides that body is solid. Interior clean, no major wear. Car came with 4 black wagon wheels but they werent the best shape and tires were hurt. So i had a set of green wagon wheels with fresh tires, i stock those on, there not pictured in these pics i think. Ac doesn work, i dont think i ever used it. Coil pack is mounted on shock tower. Catch can, magnacore wires and K@N are only mods. Has yellow and blue vacuum hoses near aircan area. Timing belt was done around 130k from previous owner, i think i took a peek and it looked good, new owner might want to recheck that. I put a fresh OEM clutch around 1 year ago. Rear main seal and TOB also replaced. 3rd gear grinds short and fast. Other gears are nice. I did just notice a gas smell coming from rear, i think the gas filler tube leaks ALITLLE near tank, VERY little, like a drop a weak. Power steering leaks sometimes, its weird, ill see a puddle one day then nothing, rarely top off the fluid.. but i do it. Its coming from one of the rack lines up front. Thats pretty much it. Stock radio. Everything else works. Car pulls good. Runs good. Alittle lifter tick here/there. Im doing a compression test later today just for security. No leaks... except fot the P/S leak mentioned. I would drive this thing EASILY anywhere. Located in Rockville MD 20852. Asking $3500 obo. No trades unless you have a white 91 no sunroof clean car/shell. Title clear and in MY name. Car is tagged, been tagged since i got it, no junker thats been sitting. Any questions please ask. View pics please. Thanks for space.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts