The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Belize Green VR4 #1302 NorCal $500/$1000 Partout?

I bought an evo and have grew out of my VR4 stage so I am selling off both of them. I aquired 1302 from Bugeye which got the car from Conrad. I traded a galant gsx for the car and it has sat in my driveway since I brought it home. i am copying some of the old for sale thread over being nothing has changed on the car. It has 204,169 miles on the chassis, 0 miles on the engine. Car has a clean title and is on a NonOp. Car has a rebuilt factory engine (Rebuilt by Conrad), New timing belt, New Clutch, stock turbo, Walbro 255 LPH fuel pump. Car is currently not running, the timing belt tensioner needs to be replaced (I have a new oem mitsubishi one for the car) The power seatbelts have been converted to manual ones as well as the windows (I was going to put power windows back into it but never got around to getting the motors) New KYB GR2 struts (rears need to be installed) new brake rotors and pads (again rears need to be installed) The interior is stripped but I have all the parts for it. The paint is that of typical 90's Mitsubishi with the clear coat peeling off of the hood and roof.A/C and ABS have been removed. I dont have time or interest in the car as of now and i could use the money to finish my colt and get the evo tuned. For $1000 you get the car as it sits now. For $500 I pull the motor/tranny and it goes as a roller. If you are interested shoot me a pm and i will get back to you. I am on regularly everyday. And I have the bumper also it is just taken off at the moment.

-David

I HAVE BEEN GETTING SOME INTEREST IN PART OUT SO IF THIS DOESNT SELL IN A WEEK OR SO I WILL MOST LIKELY BE PARTING IT OUT PM ME OR REPLY IF YOU WANT DIBS ON SOMETHING

Last edited by a moderator:

Also if i get enough interest, I will just part the car out. I would rather not being it is clean title with no rust and perfectly capable of putting back together...but if it sells that way then whatever. Let me know if you need anything off the car and I can start generating a list.

Tre3zy

dude give me a call is you start parting out your car.... i want that driver side fender and the trim piece above the bumper....

Would you be interested in selling just the motor? and would it be a issue to send it to my location?

Treezy you have dibs on them if it gets parted out and VeeAreFour I could probably ship the engine as long as you cover the freight charge. I have shipped engines before with no problems

Tre3zy

haha thnx.... man same thing again.... this i would have picked up if i have a place to put it.... and switch everything over....

please dont part it out yet im interested in the whole car.. call me im some what close to you too. 702 813 9034 gilbert.

I can call you after I get off work at 4 otherwise just pm me I will be on and off the board all day

TSimage

I sent you an email about it. I'm pretty much local, an hr away in Sacramento and I work between Woodland and Chico. Don't part this thing out bro, I just need more info on it. I have a big 8s DSM build I am working on, but it will have to take a back seat. I emailed you off of your craigslist ad.

Lets work this thing out and make it happen. I really just need to know what it will take to get this thing running. and back on the road. PM me or whatever asap. This is about as legit and real deal of an interest as you are gunna get bro, I've been thinking of upgrading my DD and this is it!

I have been away from my work email for the last week being I had to come to Denver for an emergency. I actually think I know who you are. I have seen you and talked to you before on the chatbox on norcal forums. Pm your number and I will fill you in on anything you want to know about the car. You also don't live that far away from me so anytime you want to come check it out just let me know.

Brunoboy

willing to let go of the whole manual seat belt conversion? how much?
-Shane

Right now I am talking with tsiimage but I'd that falls through I will let you know

Sr71sss

I may have to get back my car since I owe my Big Bro a car before he gets back from the PI in april, hope its still available, I'm a sucker for

punishment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

conrad

Olson

Just fix your black one conrad!

Sr71sss

I'm doing that as we speak now, need the space back for the datsun roadster build...

I plan to park the car at my dads place so I don't have to keep moving it around here at my house- jake you wanna part own a pulsar gti-r /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

conrad

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts