The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1280/2000..SOLD!

HHIVR4

1280/2000 Summit White,No Sunroof,I have original key and numbered key chain.

Body:
Paint still shines great with no burnt or peeling clear coat
Door trim around the windows is a little faded
Rust free southern car originally bought in Beaufort SC 30 miles from Hilton Head
Rear bumper will need some messaging due to being bumped or put JDM bumpers on it if you have them
All glass is in excellent shape as is all the rubber and weather stripping
It has tint all around in very nice shape
A/C is intact but I have the fans wired to a spare defrost switch in the cabin.It can easily be wired back up to stock to be able to use the air conditioning and have automatic radiator fans
Body does have some parking lot dings but nothing out of the norm
I haver the trunk carpet and spare tire cover too

Interior:
Excellent shape leather other than a small 1 inch split at the seam of the top rear pass seat (easily sewed back)
I have an almost complete interior that will go with the car
Carpet is in great shape no tears or stains
Dash is in great shape but does have a 3in spot that has started peel at the pass side defrost vent (very minor)
Original Dash plaque is there
1g short shifter and leather boot
Autometer boost guage
It needs cleaning though from sitting.

Datalogger cable is also installed and runs from the fuse block,under the dash and to the passenger side of the center console for easy logging

Engine:
9:1 Wiseco pistons
Scat rods
ACL bearings
Micro polished crank
ARP hardware on everything
Rebuilt head with no cams
Cometic head gasket
Brand new OEM oil pump and front cover
New Mitsu Timming belt
New NGK Plugs
Accel spark plug wires
All new seals and gasket kit installed
Engine was built by BT Auto Machine in Beaufort SC last year and has NOT been run

Battery relocated to box in trunk (power block in engine bay so car can be jumped from engine bay or trunk.
Walbro 255
Prothane motor mounts

Trans:
Fidanza aluminum flywheel (with replaceable friction surface)
ACT 2600 Pressure plate with 6 puck disk (0 miles)
New master and slave cylinders
Stainless braided clutch line
Trans is a JDM unit which I put 14k on before my stock engine lost oil pressure.It is the best shifting trans Ive had in 14 years of DSMs and VR4s..
Brand new front axles

Suspension:
Whiteline springs
Whiteline Sway bars
KYB AGX adjustables
Poly Bushing everywhere
New Delrin rear subframe bushings (not installed)

Wheels and tires:
17x7.5 Bronze Rota Slipstrems
Kuhmo Ecsta tires installed and also have a set of Advans with about 10k on them that arent mounted.
Muteki black aluminum lug nuts
4ws and abs have been completely removed
Goodridge stainless braided brake lines and non abs proportioning valve are installed.

I would really like to see it go to someone that is familiar with these cars so they dont get killed or wreck it.

If you interested in the car come see it.I have the title and am the 3rd owner I believe.

Email is [email protected] or call my cell anytime at 3363175027

Thanks
Dave

Last edited:

creeping_death

Your ms profile is set to private /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

fivestardsm

Where are the pics? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

HHIVR4

Pics are on myspace.com/hhivr4
I would transfer the pics here but bmp is not supported and it is only a couple key strokes away.

Last edited:

HHIVR4

Yes I still have it.I will be in HHI for a few days next week but other than that I am gone for the next 2 months.

Edit:Forgot to add that I no longer have the 2g mas/injen pipe/k&n filter combo.

Last edited:

JSchleim18

Hey Dave you should e-mail awdslim if you haven't done so already. He hasn't been on since 3/30.

HHIVR4

I might be open to a trade I don't really need another vehicle but I do miss having the Tundra.
I havent had any lookers due to my location.Im tempted to put it on egay but I know some ass clown will buy and trash it.

atc250r

Staff member
If you posted pics directly here you'd probably have better luck with the sale. Use one of the free hosting services if you need to.

HHIVR4

img.php

Ill try and make it to the shop and get some recent pics this weekend.All I have are crappy cell pics from last winter.Couldnt sell the thing to a blind guy with those theyre so bad.

HHIVR4

I am out of town and wont be back to HHI until friday.In NC now and have to go to DC Monday.
Pics are on my comp in HHI.Ill figure out the posting issue when I get back.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts