The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: evo 6.5 TME lhd minus motor and trans IL 14,500 cash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdstrikedsm

Up for sale is a super rare evo 6.5 TME edition lhd UK edition it has no motor and trans but t-case and ds and all drivetrain is there and a trans can be added for 1k more. If you remember the silver one that Adam from devo tuning had then this is the one fs.
It has stance coilovers,se mr wheels all ralliart bushings and diffs and a bunch of other stuff that comes on it.
NO TRADES!! and Cash only

This one of 3 known in the USA and has a title applied for which will be transfered to the next owners name via a dealership around this area it also has a us vin as well.

There was one that sold for 38k a few years back so this is a steal at this price! You will NEVER find another one here in the states fs.

I will post pics as soon as I can and please no tire kickers or dreamers this is a serious sale and I will be posting on multiple forums so I know it will go quick.

Again pics will be up in a day or 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

3rdstrikedsm

Evo 8-9 us spec motor and trans will bolt right in.

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

I can put a motor and trans back in but then the price will double, The current motor that was in it blew at 180mph racing a turbo lexus.
It had a 6 spd in it before for more top end an also went 11.5@120 on a stock evo 8 turbo and stock exhaust etc.
Fyi. The evo 6 motor is crap as the pistons and rods are much weaker than evo 8-9

Hittman

Actually thats a great price, providing the pics will show that the rest of the car is immaculate.

Evo 8 Engine can be got on EvoM for around $5,000, so that would bring the total to $20K (if you did the labor yourself)

The TME thats listed on CL is not even in the USA yet, and the company that claims to sell it is very shady, I've called them already and they wouldnt even let me testdrive or start the car prior to buying /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

bump for moar pics!

3rdstrikedsm

You can have this running for under 19k as a motor is only 1,500-2k all day and I have a trans avl so that would put it at 17.5k
If you think my price is high, too bad if you actually knew what you were talking about then you would know what this car is worth and how rare it is.
I am sure the car is actually sold already as I have over 5 very serious people wanting to send a deposit asap pending current pics.

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

i think i took that first picture! if not, i took one just like it at shoot out, car looked great and sounded great when I saw it.

3rdstrikedsm

Sales pending guys and I will say that the 1st person to show up with the cash will get the car simple as that, Since I have had a ton of people call and pm/e-mail me it will be a 1st come 1st serve basis and if there is someone I have not got back to I am very sorry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif as this is getting to be a bit much trying to keep up with all of this.

jesus_ralliart

I realize the car is rare and whatnot... however prices for evo drivetrains vary and it seemed like a steep price for a roller considering I found one on craigslist for cheap. Granted, I didn't call that place but it does say NY in the title...

I'm not knocking your sale, just saying that personal preference is that when someone says rare.... I'm thinking whole car.

Either way, good luck with sale

3rdstrikedsm

Well it is pretty much sold anyhow and in less than 24 hours so I must not have been to far off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Really there is no "market" value so those who own them can set their own prices if they wish.
I actually had 2 people ask me why so cheap? So I really don't think this is out of the reasonable range.

464/2K

why does it have a 6 bumper?

3rdstrikedsm

-sold as a deposit has been sent.

Last edited:

Brunoboy

Quoting jesus_ralliart:
I realize the car is rare and whatnot... however prices for evo drivetrains vary and it seemed like a steep price for a roller considering I found one on craigslist for cheap. Granted, I didn't call that place but it does say NY in the title...

I'm not knocking your sale, just saying that personal preference is that when someone says rare.... I'm thinking whole car.

Either way, good luck with sale

i emailed them since they said they were in san francisco, they said i cant look at it because its still in Japan........Overall I would rather have a Evo III or VII over a VI anyday.
-shane

jesus_ralliart

Ahh then yea.... thats not a deal before shipping, registration, yada yada yada. I always found the TME VI to be really cool. Its always what I thought of when i thought rally car.

galant344

This is an awesome car. The car is pretty much worth the asking price. adam did a decent amount of cosmetic fixing to this car which was not cheap. trying to get tail lights and stuff like that is tough and expensive. the car is in amazing shape. I wish i had the dough for this car. definitely worth the money considering what it is. the new owner is a lucky man!

wasn't the car up at apm w/ a blown motor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts