The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: 91 VR4 1739/2k $3500obo Roanoke VA

clipse90gsx

This is just a feeler to see if anyone might want the car. The car is in pretty good shape. Im just wanting a change from the old dsm's. I plan on gettin an evo8 after I sell the gvr4.

Here is the mod list that I have done to it.
680cc injectors
fpr
walbro 255 pump(rewired)
3" turbo back
ets fmic
dejon intake
maft
3" gm maf
evo3 16g
auto meter boost and egt guage
greddy type s bov
just installed a set of H.I.D's
I just put a new 150amp alternator not to long ago. (maybe like 300miles on it)
Just installed a remand ecu not to long ago

I believe that on of the struts is blown. I was going to put a set of evo struts and springs on..

Im asking $3500obo . Make some offers and we can see what goes from there.

IMGP0619.jpg

IMGP0066.jpg

IMGP0638.jpg

IMGP0619-1.jpg

IMGP0620.jpg

IMGP0620.jpg

IMGP0622.jpg

IMGP0623.jpg

IMGP0624.jpg

IMGP0626.jpg

IMGP0627.jpg

IMGP0629.jpg

IMGP0630.jpg

IMGP0631.jpg

IMGP0632.jpg

IMGP0634.jpg

IMGP0635.jpg

IMGP0637.jpg

Last edited:

Nartanian

Haha, nice plates.

Last edited:

atc250r

Staff member
Please fix the title as per the rules.

no its not. there is not a good panel on the body interior is just as bad and i am sure the motor is ragged out. oh and the exhaust looks like its about to rust off!

Last edited by a moderator:

clipse90gsx

i dont see how there isnt a good panel on the car. all it needs is a good paint job. there isnt any dents on it anywhere.

well you did the prep work out side in the middle of winter so it need a more sanding and a paint job right away. what about the dent on the hood and the bent up front bumper?

Last edited by a moderator:

pics are to far away to see any other dent and also not enough, why did you take the paint off?

clipse90gsx

When I got the car the hood was like that. The guy I got it from said the hood wasnt latched all the way and flipped up and smacked the top of the car. So there was dents all in the top right above the windshield. The reason it is rattle can flat black is because I was doing all the body work on the car and needed away to cover up the bondo. I dont know whats going on with the front bumper. It just started to warp on day and its been going from there. I got a JDM c/f hood in the group buy when that was going on in hopes to put it on after I got the car painted. I have just lost interest in the car and dont want it any more.

I have been driving this car just about everyday since I got it almost 2 1/2 years ago. I live very close to everything and dont have to drive it far to get to where I need to be. I had got it with 135k miles on it. I parked it in the winter time and thats when I was doing most of the work. The ecu had went out in it in July of last year. It has been sittin since then. I lost my job and just now got around getting the money to get a new ecu. Plus I had got a brand new 600rr and pretty much just used that all summer. I have been driving the car around now and it still runs great.

This is when I first got the car

This is where I was doing bondo on the top

damnit, wish i could get this for when i come home on leave /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif GLWS, if you still have it in a few months, i'll be talkin to ya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

clipse90gsx

haha yeah im sure ill still have it. I havnt had any interest in it yet. Are you still in town or back in AZ? I never heard from you to come look at the car

I'm back in AZ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I kinda blew the headgasket in my moms van, so she didn't let me use any of her other cars the rest of the time I was there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif sorry, with all the sh*t that went on I totally forgot to give you the heads up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts