The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Belize Green GVR4 SoCal Los Angeles (SFV) $3000

1991 GVR4. Belize Green, Only 140K for Cali that's Low. Tons of mods & extra parts. body good, interior great, ZERO RUST. very solid, clean title, Not running do to spun rod bearing but have all NIB replacement parts & extra 6 bolt turbo block never bored/decked. Ross, ARP, Eagle, Apexi SAFC 2, Blitz DSBC, New FP Green less then 100 miles, Tial, 3" custom exhaust low pro, FMIC, GM MAS/Translator, ACT Clutch, KYB AGX/Eihbach, All new bushings & rack & pinion, Super RARE set of Speedline Rally wheels 15X7.5 in great condition with Toyo's 80% left. Greddy, VDO gauges, F&R struts, RC550's, Aeromotive FPR, Walboro 255, short shifter, extra turbo 16G with manifold & SS 02 housing, Ported head with Webcams, Crower springs, titanium retainers, valves, And the list goes on & on, Over $15K invested not counting $4000 for a car. All the car needs is engine rebuild comes with all the new gaskets, ETC. I just have no room or time for it, way to many cars & projects.
$3000 & she is yours. Andrey (818)425-5308 or [email protected] [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Tryed posting some pictures but they are too big, can someone help me out? Thanks!

Nartanian

Just post the link to the pictures or scale them down to the right size.

I have pictures on my desktop, I can email them to whomever is interested & if they could post them for me that would be cool. Even if it's only 1 picture I'm cool with that help.

Sorry, I can't it took me a long time to source out a virgin 6 bolt turbo block & I want to make the buyer happy because they don't need anything, $200 for the machine work, They have 2 sets of rods & pistons to choose from & all the New gaskets, bearings & seals are included. Besides shipping to Florida will not be cheap.
Just to give you guys an Idea Speedlines 90's Rally wheels discontinued if you can find them in OK shape, They go from $800-$1000 used mine are in excelent cond being almost 15 years old, FP Green $800-$1000 USED mine is Like new less then 100 miles & was $1900 with all the custom polishing work/parts done by FP. That's $2000 just for wheels & Extra Turbo. I want the car to go to good home. Yes, I have the original wheels too.

Im still trying to post some pictures can someone help me.

464/2K

fivestardsm

Quoting AndreTwin:
I have pictures on my desktop, I can email them to whomever is interested & if they could post them for me that would be cool. Even if it's only 1 picture I'm cool with that help.

Send me the pics, and I will re scale and post them . That way, I can also put them in my files. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

VR4 Pic post down there vv.

464/2K

Pics will be up later tonight when I get to a computer.

Thank You.
On the pictures the car is dirty from tree sap. It's actually in much better shape.

464/2K

Tonight, I promis!

jepherz

Staff member
Please throw your asking price in the thread title or this thread will be deleted per the rules. Thanks.

Done, Thanks so much I had to repost that ad 4 times because it was removed. I though since it lack pix but I guess the price in headline was also required.

fivestardsm

Here are the pics. They were forwarded to me somehow, not really sure...

Also, Do you know what # it is? Let me know.

I send them to you & thank you for posting them. I am 99% sure the number is 1954/2000 & 1% that it's 1956/2000 dashboard badge is still on it I just never got in to the number thing, I own 91 GMC Syclone and 92&93 GMC Typhoons & don't know the numbers for them either. (I'm not good with numbers I guess LOL)

If some of you just want the car & not the extra parts. Let me know because my buddy is after that FP-Green Turbo so If he pays me Ill be able to work out an even better deal on the car. All the Blitz DSBC & Apexi SAFC 2 Is less then a year old it's all practicaly new.

G

Staff member
I noticed the paint doesn't match front to back, what kind of accident was it in? Vin #?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts