The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91' GVR4, B.Green ?/2000, $600.00, Salem Oregon *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car does not run.
Radiator failure last year...melted top. As in melted top end. Cam seals got so hot they melted. I have a new radiator in box. I quit before I got started.
The car needs a new clutch
Has a significant oil leak
Leaks steering fluid at rack fitting feed lines to AWS
I have a few extra parts: used turbo (small 16g) 90 TSI oil filter housing, side markers, headlights , 2g mass, etc.
I did free mods
93 headlights
TEL shifter/3000GT boot
Cruise eliminated
Talon Tsi struts
BS removed
low mile Toyos 225s
This car needs a home and fast. Pending foreclosure.

img.php

img.php

Last edited by a moderator:

464/2K

Damn. Paging wop or Brian??

464/2K

It sucks I'm like 2000 miles away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

464/2K

Wop, buy it and keep it till spring, I'll go buy it from you.

turbowop

Quoting thedsmguy:
I WANT IT.
[email protected]
I'll send my phone number on the email.

Paul

If you get the car, please don't part it out. I'm really tempted to find a trailer and drag it up here.

This would be a lot easier if I weren't in a sling recovering from shoulder surgery. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Last edited:

thedsmguy

If you get it, pay me to bring it to you. I want another VR4 to drive so bad I can taste it. I wouldn't part a vr4 out unless it was wrecked badly like some of the ones I've parted out dont worry..

I have a 16' flatbed trailer I could use etc.. Heck, I've got a 50ft take 3 trailer if ya find 3 cars at the same time!

Last edited:

Hello,
Please call me at 509-869-9512 when you get this message. I am very interested.
-Kevin

turbowop

I was really close to pulling the trigger, but I have two running GVR4's already and would rather Paul got it to enjoy driving it after it's fixed. I would have just sold it since I wouldn't really need three GVR4's.

Keep him at his word for me Spence....he says he's gonna fix it and make it his own!

4thStroke

He doesnt live far from me. Last I talked to him hes in the works of moving even closer.

Ill be there to thump him on the head if he douches out on you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned