The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: '91 GVR4 shell Norristown,PA $800

Status
Not open for further replies.

GVR4 Project
Body has 191K but no rust. All bushings replaced with polygraphite. Car comes with:
Whiteline front and rear sway bars
4 bolt rear
Active rear toe delete
4ws delete
5 lug conversion
Fresh 225 X 16 tires
fuel labs fuel filter and SS line
Momo steering wheel
Supra fuel pump
coilover suspension

Needs:
Engine (do have a spare block)
Tranny -have that for sale if you need it
exhaust (have a home brew special if you want it -3" turbo back)
Loving owner

Call if you are interested. It has been in the garage for a while and needs the dust washed off, but it is a very good example. Have owned it since early 2002. Come take a look if interested, but no tire kicking please. Don't have the time to talk, "Oh I always wanted a GVR4," stories Pics: Pics click

610-721-9406
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

fivestardsm

Could you tell me what # the car is?

Thanks.

Also had the clutch pedal bushings replaced w/ solid bushings
Brakes are good w/green ebc pads (pretty sure)

Forgot to mention.... Selling to fund my new hobby. So if you want to trade an over/under or semiauto shotgun for shooting trap, I might be game.

JSchleim18

Amazing price IMO for the parts you get. That looks like a great start to a well balanced VR-4.

2 questions - What wheels are those and are those Mitsubishi window visors?

No name rims. My old autox wheel from my talon. Not Mitsubishi window vents. Just the standard ones advertised in road and track

To answer the pm questions: car has been in the garage since so I don't have recent pictures. I can pull it out to take new pics but it will have to wait. The price is firm

JDM grill
JDM headlights w/ city lights and clear corners
Aftermarket sunroof

ktmrider

Quoting Panzer:
The price is firm

Gotta laugh when someone tries to knock down the price of an $800 vehicle, regardless of condition and "rarity".
Bump for ya, GL with the sale! Would be calling right now if you were closer to NM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts