The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 97 Talon TSi AWD Auto Roller INDIANA $750 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polish

SOLD SOLD SOLD
First off, reason for selling - I have no desire or money to finish it. Simple as that.
1997 Talon TSi AWD !!!AUTOMATIC!! 106,XXX Miles
LSD Rear End
Gunmetal Gray Exterior - Not perfect but will make great shell for someone to start with.
Grey Leather Interior in Good Shape and pretty much all stock except has holes cutout in rear for strut bar but didn’t come with car and it has a leather shift knob and Carbon Fiber Accents on the dash.
No spare tire.
A little rust on rear hatch bubbling through but fixable and spare tire well has a hole at the bottom but nothing $5 in sheet metal and some paint wouldn't fix.
Front and rear bumpers have some scuffs.
3 Wheels are Motegi MR7, The other is an unknown - all 17"... Front tires are newer 215/45/17. Rears are older, same size.
Ground Control Coilovers with Eibach Springs and Koni Red Shocks with Camber Adjustments and all that fancy stuff.
Engine bay is missing motor, trans, tcase, turbo, maf but has the Radiator, Trans Cooler, And Fluid containers etc..
It is ready to drop in a new complete long block and transmission/ transfer case. It comes as a roller only!
My asking price is firm because the Suspension and Rear end are worth that alone, I will sell them separate and scrap the car in a month or so if it's not gone. I am tired of it taking up my garage.
$750 Cash only - TITLE IN HAND, IN MY NAME.

DSC_0035.JPG

Coil Overs
DSC_0056.JPG

DSC_0060.JPG

Dumb Sticker no longer on rear window
DSC_0064.JPG

No Radio included and I took the white face gauge covers off. You may have them if you want.
DSC_0087.JPG

DSC_0091.JPG

Last edited:

464/2K

Damn just a few states too far. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

this is a steal. we just dyno'd one of these today. 468whp. would look nice sitting next to my galant. too bad i gotta sell the acure first.

Polish

Polish

I've had a lot of dumb pm's and emails from people on other forums. I am already uber annoyed after just a day. No one is looking at the pics or reading the entire ad.

If you want it jump on it now. I am going to hold out maybe 2 weeks or so before I scrap it because I can make WAY more money selling the parts from the shell than selling it whole for $750.

Just FYI for those interested.

Last edited:

Polish

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

NateCrisman

DAMN....Indiana is like 12 hours each way and there's no way I could do this before new years (have two parts cars at the shop already and no more room), I'v always wanted a late 2g talon auto awd, it's the last DSM I haven't owned.

Polish...you know the price is right, I can't believe someone didn't snatch this up the day it was posted.

Polish

I've had so many tire kickers via email it's unreal. I can't believe it's not sold either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

blacksheep

How much for just the coilovers. Whats lowest you will take for them? Also, do you know spring rates and will they fit on a gvr4?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

jus playin - hope you sell this and get back into the honda camp /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Polish

Trans/Tcase stuff spoken for.

Shell only at this point, $750 cash and it's all yours. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Polish

DSC_0113.JPG

DSC_0115.JPG

Current Engine Bay Photos.

sent you a PM but it may have been too late.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Polish

Replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned