The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sold: 1991 Galant VR4 #1791/2000, Boston,MA, $3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakumiJr

The time has come and one DSM has to go. The car has been very good to my girlfriend and I, but she just is not into the car as much as when we had first purchased the car. The car is very lightly modified, so lightly that I consider it to be stock. The car has no rust, original southern car from TN. The car has been running 15lbs of boost since the day we bought it, and for the past 2 years by the previous owner. The previous owner was in a small accident where the door was dented. You may not be able to tell by the pictures, but in person it is noticeable. It does not effect the way the doors open or close. This engine was "rebuilt" 2 owners ago. I never bothered to rip anything apart, but I researched and found that the bottom end is roughly about 100k miles, and the head has about 20k miles. There have been a few recently replaced parts, which will be listed below. Any other questions feel free to PM me for my number, that would be best. Thank you for looking.

1991 Galant VR4, #1791/2000.
Summit White.
252k on the chassis, NO RUST.
ACT 2600 (20k miles no slip)
Battery Relocated to trunk.
2G Brake upgrade in the front.
JDM Galant VR4 grill.
Hallman Pro MBC Blue, set at 15lbs.

Recently Replaced:
14B turbo, low miles. No smoke, No shaft play.
1G AWD trans. unknown mileage, shifts like butter.
23 Spline T-Case with 30k miles.
Generic all season tires, only used on the Kanc cruise before the t-case went.
4 wheel alignment.
Brakes on all 4 corners.

Fluids:
Mobile 1 10w30 oil.
Pennzoil Syncromesh.

The Bad:

Ripped drivers seat, along with the rear seat along the seem of the head liner.
Has an exhaust leak, very small.
Reverse lights do not work.

Price: $3000 O.B.O.

1018090936.jpg

1018090936b.jpg

Engine%20Bay2.jpg

Engine%20Bay1.jpg

vr45.jpg

vr46.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

"The car has no rust, original southern car from TN."

C'mon man....seriously, look at your own pics.

Good luck with your sale.

TakumiJr

^ where do you see rust on the body? There's no rust where these cars usually rust, I've numerous gvr4 and I know about their rust issues. For the mileage of this car, its pretty solid.

TakumiJr

Boston,MA.. I have two guys coming to check it out this weekend.

TakumiJr

Car is SOLD. Mods please lock it up, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned