The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Stock 91 GVR4 735/2k Fort Lauderdale FL, $3999 *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

**SOLD**

$5999 obo - **EDIT: 12/07/2009 DRASTIC PRICE DROP $3900 NEED TO MAKE ROOM**

2/4/2010 PRICE DROP AGAIN $3600

Recently aquired stock car with 127k miles. All stock, all original including dash plaque. New oem clutch & recent paint job. Body is straight & clean. There are a few little rust spots on the top & one on the leading edge of the bonnet (as usaul). The driver's seat has the typical wear on the outside bolster, the passenger front seat is starting to separate on the lower part & the top of the back seats have been long divorced lol. One side of the a/c vent is broken off but everything works & the car drives like a dream.

Last edited by a moderator:

mcl0vin

any interest on trades? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mcl0vin

well i got a 89 red colt with a 4g63 on a 16g with a few extras, and i also have a old 89 highway patrol notch back mustang (all blacked out) with headers, intake and exhaust......everything has been redone but the motor. still runs strong and that is my DD right now.

let me know.

highspeed

6k obo........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif, what makes this more expensive then the 300 other VR4s on the site

Not being an ass, I just want to know the rationale.

Nate

Probably the fact that it's completely original, with no rust. Not molested = good starting point for a reliable car.

Could you please send me an email adress and possibly a phone number to anthony.lambert3@ Hotmail.com? Thanks man

VR4Scott

I'll babysit it for you if you honestly need the space... Me and john will make sure its tip top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts