The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1979 Toyota Celica Supra, 66K miles - $4000 (Ashton, IL)

For sale is my 1979 Toyota Celica Supra. Very clean car, only 66,xxx original miles. Purchased from an old lady's family when she passed away. No longer have the space for the car, have other projects. Body and paint are near mint, keeping in mind that it is a 30 year old car. Interior is great, however there is a small tear in the vinyl on the driver's seat, as can bee seen in the pics. Runs and drives very nicely. A/C, power windows, and cruise control all work. 2.6L SOHC Inline six cylinder engine (fuel injected). 5 speed manual transmission. New BF Goodrich tires. The center caps for the wheels are missing in the pictures, however I do have them. Also, there is an aftermarket CD player in the car, but I do have the original. Car needs a new driver side seat belt. I have one, but unfortunately it is black, not maroon like it should be. I am asking $4000, which I believe is fair, but I will entertain any FAIR offers. Thank you for looking.

Click here for pics!

gvr4ever

I didn't even know they made a 79 Supra. Would that make more at an auction?

Maybe, but I am just trying to sell it this way before going to the expense on putting it on Ebay. Thought maybe someone would be interested.

3rdstrikedsm

Damn, Those are rare in that condition and mileage. I would imagine if someone knows what that car is worth they would snatch it up in a heartbeat.

I certainly hope so! I would like to have it gone before it snows! Too many cars, too many projects. Something must go!

G

Staff member
Wow looks like it was mint at one point, until someone decided to drive it through a salty winter. What ashame. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

EMX5636

Good luck with the sale! They are awesome cars. I had an '84 and was stupid and sold it for 1K. Damn I miss that car...

Make me a decent offer, and you could have another one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts