The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 GVR4 White Portland Oregon $4500

I have had this car for many many years, it is time for me to move away from it. Hopefully selling this one will motivate me to work on my wifes low mileage stock GVR4.
Anyway here is 2 pics from today...

First the bad...Car needs washed, it is our driver right now, however we both bike commute, so it's more of a sitter than driver. Doglegs are both off, one is missing, one is in the trunk. Here is the extent of body damage, notice the dent below the taillight. I have a spare unbroken taillight, it's included. 180K on the clock.

I have so many receipts for this car. 10K easy. Engine rebuild, timing belt, lifters, transmission, clutches (new one two weeks ago), axles, ball joints, tie rods, bilstein struts, bosch alternators,radiator, heater core, a/c service, etc..

I will try to remember all the mods, I may have to edit this post as I remember more:

650cc injectors
WB 255 FP
adjustable FPR with gauge
ETS FMIC, full hard pipes, powder coated black, spring loaded SS band clamps, all pipes beaded, bumper has been plasma cut to fit FMIC
MAF-T
Keydiver stage 3 chip made for 650's and MAF-T
Cold air box, straight pipe intake, MBC
Trunk mounted battery
93 headlights
OZ Racing F-1 wheels 16x7"
Evo 8 springs
Bilstein struts
DSG delrin shift knob
Yakima Rack
3" exhaust, quiet muffler.
Evo 3 16G, evo3 o2 housing, 2G exhaust manifold, new gaskets, oil lines, all less than 15K
white Greddy boost gauge-pillar mounted
91 grille, but you can have the white 92 instead if you like.

Here is a pic during the FMIC install, JR built the FMIC and hard pipes stuff. I put it together. this pic is before installing the MAFT and new cold pipes.

Here I am at PIR, that was a fun day.

please email [email protected] with any questions.
Thanks!

icurunnin

someone spray painted your license plate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Nice car

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned