The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Eagle Talon TSI AWD $300 Norcal

91 Eagle Talon TSI AWD CLEAN Title NON-OP. I picked up the car 6 months ago to use the transmission for another car and never ended up using it. The owner previous to me overheated it and locked up the motor. The car is still complete minus the ECU. $300 cash takes it. Pm me if interested.

Tre3zy

really tempted on picking this car up although i dont know where ima going to put it

It fits in well in a side yard..its been in mine for about 6 months /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I had code enforcement called on me for all my cars so I am going to get rid of a few so he backs off me. I hate california so much.

Tre3zy

dude i just realize i met you at conrads BBQ not too long ago lol.... well let me see wat i can do to try to help you out a bit...

I also have a Laser AWD Shell with a 4 bolt LSD rear end and a pretty clean FWD Eclipse GST shell with clean full interior that I need to get rid of...and a whole garage/shed full of parts I am DEEP into DSM's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned