The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant VR4 $3200.00 Brooklyn Park, MN

Trying to see if there is any interest for my Galant. Runs good and drives great. I bought it from David a few months ago and love the car but I'm so used to working on Hondas that I want to go back. The only things that would need fixing are the driver side cv axle, heater resistor (works only on high). It is drivable the way it is. I drive it every single day. Currently has 145K on the clock. Does not smoke or burn oil. I took out the AWS lines because they were all rotted and leaking major fluid (still works if you make some new lines). I will get pictures up soon. Asking $3200.00 CASH or 92+ civics/94+ integras (rust free please). Located in Brooklyn Park, MN.

-Pros:
-145K miles
-White w/black leather interior
-Everything is most stock except an Evo 8 intercooler and Full Blown Dual
Pump hanger
-Drives and runs really good

-Cons:
-heater resistor
-driver side cv axle

Contact me @ 651 334-8415 or [email protected]

-Pheng

2w20sbn.jpg
f1cl89.jpg

I will get more pictures up later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perkul8r

What are you looking for in the 92+ civic's? I have a 94 civic coupe. I would really like to see more pics of your car also, as it would be a 6 hour for me to come look at it. lol Thanks.

fivestardsm

Can you explain " Full Blown Dual Pump hanger" Please? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

click

That's the hanger I'm using because the stock sending unit was rusted to hell and I couldn't find a replacement so I used the 1G dual pump hanger.

here are the pics:
click

Love this car David,but I want to go back to hondas.

Last edited by a moderator:

atc250r

Staff member
Please fix the title as per the rules or the ad will be removed.

Thanks.

John

price drop!!! 2800.00. I have extras that go with the car.

-mint white trunk with 91 taillights
-rear leather seat (lower section)
-driver side door with good glass

Chim55117

Super random, this is David's brother. Any chance you want to meet up with me and get rid of those 91 tail lights?

Give me a call or text. 612.801.7061.

- Stephen

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned