The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Galant VR4 831/2000 NORCAL $2500 OBO *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Up for sale is my Galant #831/2000. Car is running and driving. It currently has 187xxx miles on it and has CLEAN title. It is completely stock and never been tampered with. I picked up the car a few months ago and was told it had a bad transmission. After taking the transmission out I discovered it was just a torn up clutch. So I installed a ACT 2100 clutch (which is the only thing aftermarket on the car). I also put a new clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder in the car while doing the clutch job. The motor and transmission are not original they were replaced around 10,000 miles ago with a Japanese takeout engine/tranny swap. Car starts up everytime with no issues. There are no leaks or engine noise. It still has the stock exhuast system and is quite. All four tires are good. The 4WS and ABS are both working properly as well as the Air conditioning! The interior is pretty clean seats and dash are in good condition. The armrest is there but broken. The body has lots of dents and dings (It needs some body and paint work). The fender is dented in from the previous owner kicking it. There is no rust at all (california car) but a lot of small dents and dings. But the car is ready to be a daily driven or turned into a really fast car. I am looking for $2500 or best offer. I might also be down for trades for other mitsubishi's/honda's running or non runing and also parts. Let me know what you have to offer. PM me with any questions and I will get back to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts