The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

onesickcrx

Pm's replyed too

Added new clearer pictures as asked /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Damn, and here I was hoping I could maybe convince you to add a third Summit White VR4 to your stable /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Good luck with the sale /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

onesickcrx

I just took the car out to grab lunch with the GF running really strong. Bump

onesickcrx

I put another 300 miles on her last 10 days figured I would update that its got 1000 miles on it now stock wheels and tires are on now better in rainy cold wet weather /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif like snow mabe.... soon

onesickcrx

I took a 535 BMW for test drive today I really like it someone make me a good offer and this car is yours

onesickcrx

I just posted I wanted a new BMW 535 xi and you ask me if I'll trade my car and give you 3000 for your talon um no but thanks for asking

Tried to convince Frank to buy this sh*t last night.

Lean on him a little and he'll crack. I can tell he misses the STI. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

onesickcrx

Frank? Someone buy it so I can buy a this 535 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

if the other 2 people I am trying to get a vr4 don't pull through I might just want to get your car if you are still selling it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

onesickcrx

One of my good friends just bought a M3 its so nice. I really want to pick up this BMW 535 so I dropped my price too 3900 just to sell it quicker. I took the car out last night a lot of fun in this cool weather specially with wet streets /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

onesickcrx

I snapped two pictures this morning at work someone requested a picture from driver side door hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts