The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1974 BMW 2002 3500$ in SEPA

I bought this as a project but due to getting laid off, it has to go. Car is clean inside and out. VERY little rust, just afew places on the body but its good underneath. Nice interior withPERFECT dash, drivers seat has a rip and pass. seat isn't bolted down. Shifts smooth and engine has good pep to it for being original. Car was well taken care through its life. It has the original dealer maintenance booklet going back to the day it was bought, not going to see that everyday. Here are the specs:

74 2002 (not ti or tii), Dark blue w/ tan interior , 5spd , Sunroof, Nardi wheel, GMP strut bar (powdercoated), powdercoated valve cover, Blistein suspension, cleaned out the carb but still probably needs a rebuild kit (30$ on ebay), clean steelies (one is surface rusted), body is straight and chrome trim is nice, good exhaust and tires, NO strut tower rust on the front or rear, sunroof works, window seal probably needs to be replaced. NO smoke, major leaks or surprises, this is a great car for a project/driver. Trying to find one that isn't rusted to hell and gone in the rust belt is hard enough, this one survived.

I have plenty of other pics, SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY NO TIRE KICKERS. I MAY consider trades for other vehicles but they have to be in the 4-5K range, would rather have cash in hand. Car is in Hatfield @ JNZ TUNING and is available to check out during the week from 12-6. 3500$

Perfect candidate for a 4G swap? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DSC01251.jpg

DSC01252.jpg

DSC01254.jpg

DSC01253.jpg

DSC01256.jpg

DSC01257.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jesus_ralliart

i bumped my thread for you. if you want recent pics/any other concerns just lemme know and ill shoot whatever u need over to your email.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned