The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SOLD > 85 MR2 $1300 PA < SOLD

MitchooO

delete... car is sold

Last edited:

fivestardsm

I assume you like green concidering the green mustang in the background of the 6th pic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MitchooO

its a capri...and no i dont really like them...but my friend (with the capri) and his brother ( yellow mustang) had some left over....therefore thats how the mr2 was painted lol note the price obo! id like this thing gone...

MitchooO

ttt!!! bump...w/e haha. need this thing gone.. price drop! 1500 bucks! come on guys... you can repaint it easily... lol

MitchooO

bump... someone has to buy this thing? i need it gone! reasonable offers will not be rejected!

MitchooO

anyone wanna give m 1000 bucks for it? someone wants it for that... its a good beater for all it matters! lol...

number3

Interior shots?

MitchooO

interior pics posted... not perfect, but decent other than the kid i bought it off of painted the glovebox and some other peices.... and the steering wheels has a custom electrical tape finish... but it hasnt come off at all wen i drove it everyday.. also the contents of the glovebox is sprawled everywhere... and the radio/heater bezel is just takin off..i have everything tho

MitchooO

bump??? i cant go any lower... someone take this thing...

MitchooO

car is no longer for sale... i was forced to trade it for a 1990 notchback mustang, if your interested in that lol

MitchooO

4 cyl auto... but i can build to suit if you want it lol... if i make it v8 fuel inj ill want atleast 2500 for it lol

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned