The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD!: 1991 GVR4 ???/2000 in PA needs rehab! $1,200

Status
Not open for further replies.

One galant vr4 that needs rehab badly or parted out. I bought this car off my friend 12/08 and never got around to doing anything with it so now I just want to sell it. I rebuilt the motor about 5 years ago at about 149xxx miles and car now has 174808 on it. When we rebuilt the engine it got new 2g pistons pressed onto the 1g rods, balance shafts eliminated, skunk adjustable cam gears, walboro 255 fuel pump, fidanza flywheel, act 2600 clutch/pressure plate, small mitsu ported 16g, battery located in trunk. It was painted purple 3 owners ago and we brought it up from Virginia, I believe it came from Chicago. It was debaged and the number placard was gone. Car ran till the day it was parked. About 2 weeks before he stopped driving it the pass ft window was smashed out and he just covered it, we left it like that and it dripped some water into the ecu connector and now I believe the ecu is now bad. Car will not start, at minium needs battery, r/f window and I think ecu, I also know that the ft steering rack is leaking, it has no radio and is missing a few interior trim pieces, seats are nice. As for the body, you can see from the pics there is some damage to the pass side front from a deer hit, fender hood and headlight and a little messed up, car other wise is in ok shape, other than its purple!!! The motor and trans is in good shape and will run good once the car is straightened out. Here are some pics.....try not to look when you eating.....you might throw up in your mouth alittle bit..... If you have any questions, give me a call/text at 570-233-0166 or reply back. Located in Mcadoo Pa. Thanks Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

I'll get the vin today...no he bought the car from Va. I'm from 570 area code

StarionESIR

Im from Scranton, what color was the car originally? Were the jambs and under the hood painted too? Not sure if you mentioned it already or not but is there any rust? Also, does it include a clear title?

I believe the car was black, yea the door jambs were painted, its black under the hood. Yes it has a clear title. No rust.

Yea no problem, but it probably wont be till friday. I will post them when I get them.

Ok heres an update on the purple people eater. I had some time today and found a test ecu and battery and GOT IT RUNNING. Thats right the car RUNS. So if anyone had any doubts, they can hear it run when they come for it. You should bring your own ecu though if you want to buy the car. The ecu I used will not communicate with a scan tool or data logger so it is just a test ecu. Here's some more pics, sorry it was getting dark. I'll try to get some better ones this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned