The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 Galant VR4 PA $6900 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well ive been back on forth for about a month now trying to decide what i want to do. But i decided ill post it up and see where it goes. So it is a 92 Nile Black VR4. #107/1000. Currently has about 126k miles. Runs and drives excellent. Had it since February and never had a single problem. Car has been very well taking care of its whole life. Have alot of the receipts for the work done on the car and its all been done professionaly. Car has been serviced at all the right points, and oil changed every 2k miles. Since i had it i only put about 1300 miles on it. Just purchased a house and could use the extra money for fixing it up. The bad is the car does have some hail damage from back in May, I purchased a hood and trunk from another forum member which helped. I still have the hood and truck with hail damage which are perfect except for the dents. The only other thing is theres no horn. Well heres the mods and info...Any questions pm me.

The Mods

· Evo III Big 16 Turbo
· Evo III Manifold and O2 housing
· Evo VIII Injectors
255 fuel pump
· Rebuilt Head new gaskets studs etc.
· Valve job new guides pressure test & resurface
· New Non-Ticking lifters
· New plugs and wires
· 2nd Gen Mas air and intake K&N filter
· Hard pipes and Front mount Intercooler
· Powder coated Valve Cover
· SS Brake lines
· Cross drilled Rotors all 4 corners
· 3 in. Turbo back with high flow Cat.
· Rebuilt Trans and syncros
· Spec Clutch Fadanza Flywheel
· SS Clutch cable
· Shifter bushings
· TEL shifter with Evo shift knob
· Rebuilt Transfer case
· New Slave and Master Cylinder
· Battery Relocated to trunk
· Hyper Ground kit
· HKS BOV
· Turbosmart in cabin boost controller
· Apexi turbo timer
· Apexi AFC
· Eprom ECU with Key Diver Chip
· KYB Shocks with H&R springs
· Tien camber plates
· 17in Konig Helium Wheels and the stock wheels
· Whiteline Sway bars front and rear
· New front axle
· Front and rear strut tower bars
· Boost gauge in dash and Mitsu. Gauge kit
· 93 Head lights
· Clear corner lights
· MMC badge
· Tinted windows
· Evo IX steering Wheel
· No AC I had it removed

P1040503-1.jpg

P1040950.jpg

P1040951.jpg

P1040954.jpg

P1040955.jpg

P1040956.jpg

P1040958.jpg

P1040957.jpg

P1040960.jpg

P1040961.jpg

P1040962.jpg

P1040963.jpg

P1040965.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

this thing is sexxxy... wish i had the cash /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

prove_it

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gifThat car is worth every penny. bravo, bravo. I'm going to go try to sell some drugs and try to raise money for it. Kudos for the high res pics too.

maroonmetallic

Any info on the white face gauge overlays?

(free bump for a CLEAN car!)

-Shawn

JackbNimble

Grrr...I wish I had 7.6k just sitting around to buy this thing. Such a beautifully clean car.

about the gauges, the previous owner did that and im not sure where he got them...sorry..

I've seen a lot of cars for sale lately where they fail to mention the notorious hood rust. It looks like this car has it?

the stock hood doesnt, but it has some hail damage. the hood in the picture is off of another vr4...i still have the stock hood just needs some dent repair

car comes with both hoods,and a extra trunk, and whatever else i have laying around

anyone? I maybe getting a ralliart sportback this weekend, so i am ready to sell, make me offers if your interested

RACER-X

$5000??? after having to ship to Tx and xfer of title its all have to spend. If I was in your area I could offer you more.

5000 is alil less than what id like to get, and im not sure i want to ship the car

RACER-X

Na, that wouldnt be your problem. In yrs past when I've bought cars from out of state I get the transport co. and have them pick it up from your area.. That sort of thing shouldn't be left for the seller to do. I just make sure they're there to pick up when your available.

Yeah, I figured it was a little low but when someone is over 15hr away, makes it hard to just drive over there and get it LOL Shipping from around the state is around $700-$1000 so that kinda takes a good chunk out of my budget as far as what I'm able to offer.

Beautiful car, and good luck with the sale.

Last edited:

just had a quick couple of questions!? Does the 4ws work and ABS? Does it have a clean title? Does all the reg. stuff work also like Ps,PB,PW? And how much would you sell the car minus- the Extra parts(i.e. trunk,parts around the garage that was going to come with the car) the Rims and wheels even the In-dash unit...? (I was just wondering,so I can check my piggy bank to see if I would have enough)

yes the 4ws and abs are still working, as well as all the regular stuff. The only thing that does not is the AC, bc the previous owner removed it.
I would like to sell the car as is and the extra parts would be no use to me. The wheels i mayb be able to resell though if you absolutely wanted me to remove them to lower the price alil.
Make me a offer, and let me know what all you would want removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts