The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1991 Galant VR4 #631/2000 White Albuquerque, NM $2500

Up for sale is my White 1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4. It has not been running since 2004. The body has no major dents. The interior is a bit worn, but the leather seats have no major rips. It has been kept in the garage. Car has stock bottom end with 156,399 miles. I took it apart to rebuild head and install new turbo. It sat that way since. All power locks and windows and sunroof work.

Parts Included (all parts brand new unless noted)

EVO 3 16g turbo ported exhaust housingbolts
EVO 3 Exhaust Manifold ported to match turbo and head w/ ss studs
Rebuilt head with new ss valves new guides and nice port and polish job.
ARP Head Studs
Mitsubishi 4 layer head gasket.
Mitsubishi OEM timing belt and tensioner
Mitsubishi OEM water pump
OEM radiator hoses upper and lower.
new radiator
gaskets for valve cover
gaskets for exhaust manifold and turbo
oil seals for front side of motor.
balance shaft elimination kit
AutoMeter boost/vac gauge and A/F gauge
Used Palm 3xe with data logging cable
used air cooled oil filter housing from 1990 DSM with hoses and core.

I replaced viscous coupler and installed rebuilt transfer case.

On request I can post pictures of car or parts.

Pictures Here web page

IMG_2062.JPG

IMG_2053.JPG

IMG_2055.JPG

IMG_1156.jpg

9-1.jpg

13.jpg

IMG_2076.JPG

IMG_2077.JPG

IMG_2082.JPG

IMG_2089.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Ralli380Gvr4

Edit: I see that it needs to be towed and head need to be re-installed.

Rust? Has it always been a southwest car? I may have an interested party. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

It originally came from the east cost but it was not there too long from what I remember. It has no rust.

bump

I only wish I had the time and money to make this a daily driver. My lack of time and money could be the perfect opportunity for the right person. I have receipts for over $1600 dollars of parts that are unused. That does not include any of the labor or parts that are on the head.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts