The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2002 silver wrx 42k NY 13200

psi2high

Im selling an 02 silver wrx with 42k. It is lightly modded. I am the 2nd owner of the car and have had it since 2003. The car has a turbo xs turbo back exhaust with the titanium tip. Cold air intake, turbo xs dual stage boost controller, progress(I think, had them on there since 03) lowering springs, carbon fiber hood, 18 inch gunmetal rota sub zero's, pioneer tv with dvd/mp3 changer in the trunk and ps2 in the glove box. Car has always had the oil changed regularly and is currently having the trans built with an ra cyro treated gear set. I had planned on going big turbo but with a loss of a job last week I need to sell this to pay off some credit cards from school. I am looking to get 13200 obo. Will take partial trades plus cash. I dont want another expensive car. Looking for a 3-4000 dollar car and cash. Thanks for looking

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned