The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

sold!!!!!!!!!!!FS: galant,1992 85,000 miles 2000$$$$sold!!!!

omertaitalia

i bought 616 about 6 months ago and have since done nothing with it, its taking up space and if i can get 2500 for it ill sell it, the car has 85,000 miles, it has a salvage title but has never been hit, i got it at auction and salvaged it out to avoid 2 years past dmv penalties, its clean, stock except for a fmic,mustang throttle body,hks intake,hks bov,walbro 255 and will come with a few extras, 2g maf and all related gvr4 parts i have. all electronics work

Last edited:

icurunnin

never been hit and has two red fenders and no headlight assemblies?
hmmm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

omertaitalia

i saw the original fenders,the guy that got it at the auction for me had a red one, wierd guy, i just got finished installing the fmic, the headlights and grill are in the car, at least the salvage title isnt from it being hit. thats my point in stating that

maxash0775

Hello. Do you still have this car? What color is it and how is it running. Any leaks. I have a 99 civic I am trying to sell so I can buy another GVR4.

OMFGeofffff

How does it run? Would you trust it to take long trips?

omertaitalia

no leaks i know of, ya id trust it for long trips, ill get some more pics up, the lights and grill are now installed, i still havent bolted up one of the side skirts, ive been busy.

maxash0775

I am very interested in your GVR4. I am selling my 99 civic dx to buy one. Looking at the picture it looks like it is missing the turn signal light. Is it missing. Also, the intercooler, does it just sit like that, does it move around when driving?. Thanks

omertaitalia

I have one of the corner lights, the oter side fell out on the freeway enroute to mod, the intercooler is bolted to the crossbeam, it just sits low

omertaitalia

okay this is my last price drop, 2000$. ima give it a week if no one wants it, shes getting parted out. please stay out of the thread unless your a buyer.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned