The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1942/2000 in NY/NJ $5000!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car is in outstanding condition and has been garage kept its entire life. Has only seen one winter and has very little to no rust. Original paint still shines and the leather/interior are virtually perfect. I have the original window sticker and every service receipt
for the car since its first oil change.

Body has about 168,000 miles on it.
Motor has about 30,000 miles on it.
Most aftermarket parts have less than 10,000 miles on them except the coilovers which are brand new.

EVOIII 16G, EVO Manifold, O2 Eliminator O2 housing, 3" Downpipe & Exhaust(no cat), DSMLink, 850cc FIC injectors, Aeromotive adjustable fuel pressure regulator, Walbro 255HP(no RE-wire), MAFT in blowthru, Dejon 3" Intake W/ K&N,
ETS FMIC W/ 2.5" piping, Tial 50mm BOV, Fidanza flywheel, jnz shifter, NGK BPR7s, 8mm Wires, custom K-Sport coilovers, SP Slotted Rotors, Porterfield R4-S pads 17" wheels with very new tires.

Car has 20% tint all around

Also has a system in it. Infinity door speakers front and rear, amp, sub, crossovers, 6-disc changer, updated head unit

Boost gauge, MOMO steering wheel, under dash adjustable boost controller....i'm sure i'm forgetting some things.

Car needs an alternator, runs and drives fine but battery wont hold a charge.
Could use a tune and an alignment as well, though not necessary. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
New owner should have no trouble tuning it via Link /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Here's some pics....sorry she's so dirty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

galant1.jpg

galant2.jpg

galant3.jpg

galant4.jpg

galant5.jpg

galant6.jpg

galant7.jpg

galant8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RACER-X

I sent you a pm 2 days ago in case you missed it.. still waiting on reply.

Sorry about that. Caught a bit of a cold earlier this week.

Replied /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RACER-X

They were in the mid 20's back in 91

1947 is summit white too. I do believe my window sticker for #1947 has 28 something.
Nice ride though.

well its hard to tell but if you look at his pic of the window sticker above it looks like either 26 or 36, most likey 26 lol but it sure does possibly pass for a 3 lol. Take a peak.

Anyway where exactly is the car located and is it still available?

Last edited by a moderator:

Adorsey

Sold.
to me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts