The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 VR-4 $1600 No Rust in Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

'91 Mitsubishi Galant Vr-4 AWD. 134k miles on engine, chassis, and tranny Vehicle is not running. I was working on the vehicle through the winter to restore it to stock. The chassis is in good condition. The tranny is in great condition. The engine is torn down at this moment. The head has been machined and rebuilt. The block is ready for tear down for the same. The engine, chassis, and tranny are all original parts to vin. This is a special edition with the badge number 1507 of 2000. Interior is in great condition with all leather and a short throw shifter. 5% tint on all windows. 2 1/2inch piping from down pipe to magnaflow exhaust. 18g turbo. stock clutch. Extra parts including full seal kit for the block rebuild and timing belt. pioneer head unit. original wheels. FMIC with piping. $1500 obo. I would like to finish it but I am moving across the country. Any questions don't hesitate to contact me via email. [email protected]

Rausch

Where in OH are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts