The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 515-1000 Green Waltham MA $3500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi guys I'm Sell my 515-1000..

Mods are:E316G, E3 O2 housing, 660CC's, 255 Wally, Pro Spec, Boost, volts and water temp gauges, FP race manifold, 2nd Gen Chrome intake, 2ND Gen MAF, DSM STG3 Chip, ETS Frontmount,Apexi Downpipe,CMPE exhaust, Rebuilt tranny and Tcase, SBR3500 clutch kit NIB, Big bore TB NIB. Also new timing belt, BS belt, water pump and cam and crank seals. I have more 3k into this so basically you are getting the car for $500..Everything on this car I have done has less than 50 miles. .

Timing belt was just done Two weeks ago.. Again you are buy the car for $500 just paying up front for all the mods.. I really want to keep it as I'm taking a huge lose on the car. Will sell or trade for Eclipse GSX or Talon TSI.. Title in hand..

Last edited by a moderator:

Definitly on my list if it takes to long to sell. IE If a sell my G35X-S first and this is still around( 2 weeks..) Then I am parting it out. Just would rather sell as a whole.

Adorsey

More info on the cars apperence/inteior would be helpful. Any more pictures of the car would be more persueading.
Miles? Any rust, or frame damage? Has it been in accident ?
any info would be great, thank you.

Hi guys per above, Sorry it was not in there to begin with. The car has 180k on her the mods have less than 100, including tranny and t case less than 100. Interior is black and in great shape, The back seat has the typical rip on the top of the back seat in the middle but it is very small not a big tear at all. No accidents other than the hood popping up and hitting the roof the dent on the roof is not bad at all. The hood is black so would have to be painted. The only ruff spot on the car is the rt rear quater panel. That is the only place the body needs work. Other than that body is in very good shape for a car with those miles. Rust? There is a little under the car but nothing bad, Typical 180k on a New Engalnd car. I will try to get some interior pics. Sunfoor and all windows work 100% perfect.

Adorsey

Interior pictures, and engine bay pictures would be great /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Update, Car is home and running fine, Only issue is TOO RICH at idle, I will be installing my FPR this week. Other than that the car is great, Drove it home last night and pulls really hard at only 12PSI.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts