The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2004 Aprilia RSV 1000 R Sell or Trade $6600.00 Neenah Wi

2004 Aprilia RSVR 1000. Only selling because unfortunatly I've got my eye on a 09' R1, may be open to trades aswell

I had wanted a Ducati for a while and happily ended up with the Aprilia, you get many similar qualities as with many Ducati's without any of the cost or maintenance, these rsv 1000's are happy going 20 and 30k + without issue

These Bikes are $14,000.00 New - $7,200.00 with all the extra's is a steal!

I bought the bike with 1900 miles on it in Febuary out of Nashville, it currently has 7217 miles and that will keep growing as I still ride it. The bike is in great condition overall it did get bumped over in the previous owners driveway with the only damage being one spot on the swingarm where the right muffler got into it a bit.

It has Galfer front wave rotors $525.00

Galfer SS Braided front, rear, and clutch lines $180.00

Sato rear sets $390.00

Brand new battery

400 miles on fresh Agip oil and OEM Aprilia oil filter

OZ forged wheels that are very very light in comparison with just about all cast sport bike wheels

Perreli Diablo Corsa III tires with just 400 miles on them $450.00

Akrapovic Evolution FULL exhaust over $1700.00

click

Over $3300.00 in extra's alone!

This bike is a real head tuner, runs and rides great has a lot of great features not to mention a lot of power (140hp at the motor and over 100lb of tourque with the exhaust) from it's Austrian made Rotax V-Twin

I hold a clean and clear title with no leans. I am firm on the price, dont waste my time with bs offers!

ABSOLUTLY NO TEST RIDES WITHOUT CASH IN HAND, come see it, hear it run, you can ride it all you want after you pay for it.

Open to trades cash either way, cars trucks other bikes snowmobiles, whatcha got?

Call/Text 920 277 9042

Email Me At - [email protected]

Video of the same exhaust note, I will also include a matching red solo cowl like the one in the video, please note it's not my bike just the same exhaust system.

click

A0501104.jpg

A0501106.jpg

img_8033.jpg

CIMG6335.jpg

CIMG6336.jpg

A0501102.jpg

CIMG6314.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts