The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 GVR4 #1354/2000 Clean & modded in Allentown PA $4200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name: Rich Hamersly
Contact Info: [email protected]

Year: 1991
Make: Mitsubishi
Model: Galant VR4 # 1354 of 2000
Color: White
Mileage: 125659
Transmission: Manual

Price: $4200 OBO or trades possible

Description: Car is number 1354 of 2000 made in 91. The car does have a sunroof which I was told is kinda rare for these things. I am mainly a Subaru guy and got this car in a trade a few months ago and really don't need another toy at the moment. New pads & rotors within the past 500 miles. Headgasket & timing belt done at 119k. Previous owner is on here. It is more of a toy than a family car anymore, it is LOUD!!!!! and the powersteering has been removed by previous owner. These things are getting impossible to find in this condition & mileage. Prev owner said the car should be in the 11's with a good tune, I don't know Mitsu's well enough to try to confirm that. Trans was supposedly redone. There is recent silicone ooz where the case meets so I believe this to be true.

I will get some motor & interior pics on there when I get time

Car now has diff wheels than in pics
Pics:
click

Mod list:
PTE 50 trim turbo- almost new
SS oil feed line
38mm external waste gate
Hallman pro manual boost controller
Evo 8 front mount intercooler w/ custom piping
Tial blow off valve
MAF translator
FIC 550 injectors
Walboro 255 fuel pump
B&M bolt on fuel pressure gauge
2 Autometer gauges in pillar mount
Urethane upper mount & urethane mount insert below turbo
Nology wires
2G ported exhaust manifold
2G ported O2 housing
Custom 3in exhaust
Magnaflow muffler
Fidanza 3.2 clutch
Fidanza light weight flywheel
SS clutch line
TEL shifter
Evo 8 struts with Tein springs
Front strut bar (make ???)
4 bolt rear
Eclipse GSX 5 lug conversion
Headlights on car are blacked out, do have another set for it
American racing looking wheels with 2055516's (on car now)

The bad:
Trans grinds into 2 gear and pops out of 4th- may be trans issue or clutch hydraulic or linkage related
Powersteering has been removed
Typical wear in drivers leather
Steering wheel leather is in rough shape from driving with no powersteering.
MAF translator needs to be setup for optimal running (Again I don't do Mitsu's and don't want to mess anything up)
Does have the typical 2.0 valve seals (smokes at stop)
Does not come with radio installed (I have one I could give with the car)
Speedo cable broke last time I had it out

Last edited by a moderator:

Its now on ebay:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170385233158&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fmotors.shop.ebay.com%3A80%2F__%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp4712.m39.l1313%26_nkw%3D170385233158%26_sacat%3D%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1#ht_1520wt_1167

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned