The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Nile Black Roller $750 Ohio SOLD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rausch

It's time for someone else to get into this thing. It needs some work and I do not have the space to give it the attention it needs. I've had a hard time even putting it up for sale.... Car is in need of a home and someone with the space to put her up and go through it thoroughly. I don't have long term Garage space, and won't anytime soon....

1991 Nile black 1361/2000
Non sunroof car.
No engine, Trans. or ECU..

Interior is in very good shape. I need to get some pics of that.
Only issues inside are the dash pulling up on the pass. side, and a deep scuff in the back seat (it's not torn, but it is deep) however it is small.

Exterior: Hold on this is gonna be rough.....

Things that need attention:
Windshield is cracked, had a small hood disaster after getting it back on the road last time. This has also done some damage to the roof.
Roof will need attention, both from the hood and what appears to be hail or something...
Trunk lid has some of the same dings form hail or whatever.
CF invader hood still functions, but will need some attention or replacement.
There is a small crease in one of the front fenders, was there when I bought it, so no idea where it came from.
Underside is rusty, as are the bottoms of the doors.
Just prior to the car being parked, I had an issue with a carrier bearing bolt breaking off in the bracket. As a temp fix it was tacked back up to keep everything on line until I could get it up on a lift. Car was parked shortly thereafter. The hole was drilled out and tapped, but the tap sheared off in the hole.
Front bumper was hacked ( most of it was gone when I got it, so I just removed the rest).

Fuel tank- Was a DISASTER when I got it. Tank currently has no sending unit. and the studs are no longer there. They were completely rusted away, and the whole assembly was pretty hacked when I got it (Lots of RTV etc...). Stock fuel feed was replaced with -6 and has been removed.

The good:
89 tails (the two outer most studs on the center section were missing when got them, so they do not sit flush as it stands)
Windows all tinted 35%
Front subframe was POR 15'd
Exhaust is (SS If I remember correctly) 3" with a high flow cat, however the rearmost section was replaced with press bent piping when the muffler was installed.
5 lug hubs with Momo 16's (they need to really be cleaned up)
4ws blocked off

Few other notes: The ecu wiring harness was hacked, and was not reconnected when the AFC and ECU were removed. There is no ECU in the car.
Ignition wiring was hacked, and not returned to stock- Was equipped with an alarm/remote start. All wiring is in good shape, just not all connected. Some was taped up to keep it together.
Factory alarm is disabled at the module.

$750

Last edited:

Rausch

Now taking reasonable offers. Interior pics up soon.

JB

Bump.

Got any pics maybe leaning over the hood? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Rausch

Bump- Interior pics coming.

Rausch

Ok, so interior pics are still coming....Offers before it goes to Craigslist?

Rausch

On Craigslist now. Still need to get more pic/available upon request.

Rausch

Also willing to trade for a 1g awd auto.

fivestardsm

You have P.M. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rausch

Tentatively off the market- Plan is to be gone this weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

fivestardsm

shifty.gif
shhh.gif

Last edited:

Rausch

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif She's gone to a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts