The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD!: 92 N/T Talon CLEAN Roller, $500, McKinney, TX-SOLD!

BluFalcon

Cut and pasted from my Craigslist Ad.

I'm looking to sell a 92 Talon that I bought a few months back. The car was the victim of a timing belt accident. The timing belt slipped while the previous owner was driving it and the valves crashed the party that the pistons were having in the bottom end. The head was WELL beyond hosed, so it got tossed after it was stripped of anything useful. Several pistons are cracked, and my original plan was to pull the motor and install a low mileage JDM engine and sell the old bottom end off for parts. Everything else is still in the car or a large plastic storage tub in my garage. The only thing missing is the original trashed head assembly. The shell is very clean, with decent paint with a good interior. I was going to make a Daily Driver out of it after I sold another project car, or use it as a possible Texas Mile candidate. However I don't have the time or energy to get to it anytime soon, so I'd like to see it go to someone who can use it.

With a $500 used JDM N/T engine, you could have a nice looking daily driver, or run a few new wires in the engine bay and drop a turbo 4G63 into it and go play on the highway. Either way, it's in way too nice of shape to part out. Anyway, here's some info if you're interested in the car.

Contact information: PM Me If Interested
Year:1992
Make and model:Eagle Talon N/T 2.0 DOHC 4G63
Color:
Exterior: White with black hood and Eclipse spoiler.
Interior: Dark gray with gray cloth seats.
VIN:E-Mail Me For VIN If Seriously Interested.
Mileage: 220,967 Miles
Transmission type: 5 Speed manual
Title status: Blue Title No Liens or Bonds
Asking price:
$500 For Shell by itself.
Will throw in a 92 Turbo Engine Harness and 92 Non EPROM Turbo ECU for $150 extra.
Modifications:2G GST 5 Spoke Wheel, Silly Aftermarket Fart Can Muffler
Additional Info:

Power Windows
Power Locks
Power Steering
A/C (Don't know if it works or not. Car wasn't running when I got it.)

Car is located in McKinney, TX and would need to be towed (Duh) to wherever it's going. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Pictures:
kdk_0202.jpg

kdk_0203.jpg

kdk_0204.jpg

kdk_0205.jpg

kdk_0206.jpg

kdk_0207.jpg

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts