The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 galant vr4 shell $900 in Piscataway,NJ

really coreyc123, just f*ck off... He told you he wasn't parting, so don't continu asking. The VR4's are getting more and more rare, and the last thing we need is someone like you, getting in the for sale ads, and trying to talk other people into parting/junking their vr4's....

Place an add in the wanted for sale section and i'm pretty sure you'll find your wheels...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Good luck with the sale, Woody. Free bump for this nicely priced VR4.

Last edited by a moderator:

coreyc123

no need to be angry if he gonna junk it there no harm in asking so u should calm ur self i would by the shell but i dont have the 900 otherwise i would pick it up

Did you ever hear of using proper punctuation and spelling?

And by the way, there is no harm in asking. But if he tells you he doesn't want to part it, accept it. You don't have to reply again that you still want to wheels. He knows that....

Like i said, place an add in the wanted to buy section. You'll have your wheels in no-time.

Now let's get back ontopic. I hope you sell it and don't even have to think about parting it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts