The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: White Gvr4 129/1000 Walden, Ny 3000$ Neg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

****UPDATE*****
TODAY I SNAPPED A BALANCE SHAFT WHICH CAUSED THE TIMING TO JUMP AND OVERHEAT.
I DROPPED THE PRICE TO 3000$ FOR SHELL AND EVERYTHING ELSE STILL INCLUDED.
****UPDATE****

Selling my white 92 Gvr4 Number 129/1000. Mods are as follows:

Ported head with 1mm oversized valves on exhaust side. Dual valve springs. 272 cams.

S-Max Intercooler with 4in core and custom piping done by turbo trix.

Hks super Sequential Blow off valve.

Full 3in downpipe with Custom Apexi N1 3in exhaust with silencer.

AFC wired up and working.

Battery relocated to trunk.

Clutch is going but I ordered a new one and will include it with the sale.

Air/Fuel gauge.

30lbs Boost guage, no vacuum.

Running on stock boost and a 14b but the 14b is on its way out also.

The starter is acting up also but I have a replacemnt I will include in the sale as well.

Car starts and drives fine.

Has around 150,000 miles on the body, and around 90,000 to 100,000 on the 6 bolt.

If interested call or text me at 845 728 6170. My name is Brenden.

Last edited by a moderator:

brenden, my nephew decided no go, and I myself am going to stick to a spirit RT i planned on getting for 2500 in PA. I was thinking of getting your car but the RT runs and i dont have to mess with it. Sorry if i let ya down yesterday man. Give this guy who posted the crack at it. If i come into a bit more money and its still around i will pick it up as i do want it but right now i want the RT more.

willing to trade for a running 91 3000gt vr4 with 100k

call or text me anytime at 570-709-1647

hey joe, did you see my question about the 2 starquests at your house on sqc site? gimme a buzz 845-283-4072

i can personally vouch for the overall shape of the body and the interior is very mint,if i had room for another car i would snatch this up.
glws brenden.

i too vouch that. As much as i want it i want thr RT more and i gotta pass. plus i dont really want a project car right now. Even though its as simple as swapping another 6 bolt or wutnot into your car i really dont feel like it lol.

StarionESIR

Quoting bishiman84:
i can personally vouch for the overall shape of the body and the interior is very mint,if i had room for another car i would snatch this up.
glws brenden.

My brother-in-law ended up getting this car. I dont know how anyone could vouch for it having a good body. Yes, it is somewhat straight on the outside, but the entire car was resprayed, poorly. Runs everywhere, the front fenders are different shades of white, the radiator support is destroyed and had been replaced twice. The car took a pretty bad hit on the passenger side front corner and was "repaired". Also, the engine ended up being completely useless. It had been run out of oil and caused the bearings to get so hot, that we're assuming the inner two lobes of the crankshaft had actually caught on fire since they were dry as a bone and carbon covered. Head was all stock, and didnt come with any of the stuff that was claimed to be with it. The new owner isnt holding a grudge against the seller, since he knew that there were issues with the body when we went to go look at it, but saying that its a clean car is far from true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned