The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: traded

Status
Not open for further replies.

This car used to belong to Gvr4Jay, then Sr71sss (Conrad) and then purchased by me. 204,169 miles on the chassis, 0 miles on the engine. Car has a clean title and is on a NonOp
Car has a rebuilt factory engine (Rebuilt by Conrad), New timing belt, New Clutch, stock turbo, EVO 8 fuel injectors and mas airflow sensor, Walbro 255 LPH fuel pump and a stage 3 Keydiver chip. Car is currently not running, the timing belt tensioner needs to be replaced (I have a new oem mitsubishi one for the car) The power seatbelts have been converted to manual ones as well as the windows (I was going to put power windows back into it but never got around to getting the motors) New KYB GR2 struts (rears need to be installed) new brake rotors and pads (again rears need to be installed) The interior is stripped but I have all the parts for it. Car comes with an extra stock turbo, extra stock exhaust manifold, extra stock 02 housing, an extra 16g turbo (needs to be rebuilt), 2g exhaust manifold, 2 engine blocks, and 2 spare heads. I would love to finish this car but I totaled my truck and I need a truck more than a car. Car will have to be towed on a flat bed trailer or tow truck The paint is that of typical 90's Mitsubishi with the clear coat peeling off of the hood and roof. Car also has Stainless braided fuel line from the fuel tank to the fuel filter. A/C and ABS have been removed. For an extra $900 I will throw in an Extreme Turbo systems front mount intercooler kit with all the piping and intake. Also The ecu was sent out to Terry to have the idle speed controller drivers replaced. New Radiator and slim line fan. I have way more invested into it than I am asking (way, way more)At this time I will not part it out unless somebody wants a rolling shell. The best way to get a hold of me is my cell (209) 623-7584 or my email [email protected]
Thanks for looking
Donnie

valvecover.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

0512092116-00.jpg

galantvr4021.jpg

galantvr4003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunoboy

i think thats the same motor i saw sitting at Conrads house, if it is, its really clean, seen in person +1, good luck yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts