The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 White GVR4, 275/2000, *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoulson

It's a hard decision but I've decided I'm putting up my car for sale. I would prefer it go to good hands of a forum member.

Here's the specs. I also have a long list of upgrade parts on the shelf that I'll be soon posting in the parts for sale forum.

1991 White 275/2000 in good condition
143k miles
engine rebuilt at 112k w/ 95 pistons
trans rebuilt w/ double synchro 2nd
3" turbo back exhaust w/ cat and test pipe
ETS FMIC
ACT XACT flywheel (chromoly)
ACT 2600 w/ street disc
Jeff O "keydiver" chip with all the goodies and datalogger cable for MMCd or Pocketlogger
2G head (have a 1G head avail) if wanted
New front axles
New tires
Newly rebuilt Mitsu alternator

Includes stereo setup:
Alpine CD/MP3/iPod dock head unit, PPI 50x4 amp, Clarion 200x1 amp, 10" Kicker sub in box. Sub is 2ohm, drawing 400watts from the Clarion amp. Kicker rear speakers, Oz Comp front components.

It's been my daily driver for more than a year now. Passes inspection no problem, all emissions stuff still hooked up. Very reliable.

Asking $4500 OBO

Last edited:

spoulson

Thanks. I've owned the car for 6 years and I think it's time for a change. I've been wanting to build up a classic muscle car for a long time.

Last edited:

Is there any problems with the car leaks rust anything like that i cant really afford to make a purchase until end of october but if its still around im definetly interested

spoulson

The good:
The only rust I've found is the lip under the front of the hood, which I plan to repair.
No leaks, runs clean, no oil/coolant smoke.
Drives straight; I just had it aligned a few months ago.
Inside is clean; everything works, power windows/locks/sunroof/mirrors, heater/fan, seatbelts.

The not as good:
The driver's seat has the usual wear mark on the lumbar support but otherwise no tears or rips.
A/C needs to be charged.
Foglights are not shown because the bracket bolts snapped during FMIC install. I have replacement bolts and plan to fix and reinstall.

Last edited:

spoulson

Yes, the car is technically still available. I have an interested buyer hopefully coming to pick it up this week. But, if the deal falls through, you still have a chance. PM me if you're interested in taking a look at it.

spoulson

Well, the car is now technically sold. It's now sitting with its new owner who'll continue the modification path I had started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts