The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1711/2000 Roller w/ almost all parts! Nds head $1000-MD

4g63rwd

For sale is #1711/2000. White car. 239K on it. It was originally going to be one of our street cars, but I don't have any time to put it all together. The car has everything to make a running car minus the head. It's also missing the interior. This is a sunroof car. It doesn't leak. It comes with all the side skirts, but they're not installed. The tranny, exhaust, and a few other things will come with it, but won't be installed. This car must be towed. I have more pics if requested. Take the car and make it a project.......or take all the parts that come with it and build your current galant.....Don't hesitate to ask any questions!

4g63rwd

Sorry! I thought I put the location in the title. It's in Aberdeen, MD. Is there a way I can edit and put the location in the title? Please let me know!

4g63rwd

Quoting 91VR41400:
Interested.

-Any major rust?
-How long has it been sitting?
-Anymore pictures? You can email if so, [email protected]
-What is missing from the interior?

Thanks.

The body doesn't appear to have too much rust. It's been sitting since March or so. I haven't had time to work on it because the other DSM's (we have 3) have kept me very busy.
I have a couple of other pics I can send you. The shift boot, carpet, and plastic trim panel on the passenger side b pillar are missing (where the automatic seat belt is).

AnotherNewb

Hehehe, there is a tree growing from the center of the wheel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

4g63rwd

This is back from the dead. I'm rolling this thing outta here to the junkyard in less than a week. All doglegs, headlights, tail lights, ecu, rocker panels, stereo, sunroof, driveshaft, rear diff, rear axles.....lots lots LOTS of other stuff (no interior parts, motor, tranny). This thing has to go! If someone needs a good parts car, it can roll out of here on a tow dolly.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts