The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: '91 Belize Green VR-4 near Thornton, CO. $3,200

COBHC

Hey guys, finally decided to sell my Galant to build up my DSM, but I'm not in any hurry. This is #967/2000 and is a sunroof car. Car is stock (with the exception of a stage 3 TMO, custom tune for stock boost) with 192k on the clock, runs great passed emissions in January. This is probably due to the fact the motor was lightly overhauled at 92k (new rings, rod bearings and reconditioned head) due to a timing belt letting go. Have a stack of service history dating back to the mid '90s, everything from oil changes to t-case recall, motor work and new turbo from Turbo Engineering Corp back in '98. Most of the records I have are from Ed Carroll Mitsubishi in Fort Collins, and OEM parts were almost always used. New radiator, hoses, and t-stat a week ago. All new fluids (trans, t-case, rear) about 1k miles ago. 3 of 4 CV boots on front axles shot, will be replacing the axles/boots this week. Not the cleanest GVR-4 around, but it is still a nice car and drives great. Has the usual problems like rear seats split at top, paint on doglegs chipped, and the dash has some cracks in it above the glove box. Paint is oxidized on hood, roof and trunk but comes with repainted hood and trunk lid. Front bumper is missing some paint. No problems to speak of. Everything, including A/C, works. Kenwood CD player in custom mount w/boost gauge. Asking $3,200. I would really rather this car go to someone who is going to take care of it, that is why I posted it here.

Tyler

Last edited:

Nice car...I'm interested if I can sell my Miata. I'll lurk and keep an eye on it!

COBHC

You have PM.

Also added a few more bits of info (why I'm selling and what's "wrong" with the car).

Tyler

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts