The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant vr4 Nile, Black, #1893/2000 $4000 Peoria, AZ

I'm unfortunately selling my Nile Black galant vr4. 119k miles. All factory besides a 3" side exit exhaust and a 2g exhaust manifold. Boost gauge and a/f ratio gauge(narrow band). It's also has springs in the front and coil overs in the back. Tinted windows all around. Leather interior. Power windows and locks. Really nice car but I want a 92 Kensington grey with sunroof. The A/C will need a recharge. I think it may need a new turbo as well because it smokes a little bit sometimes. But I have a spare one to include with sale. It will also come with a front mount intercooler and extra set of springs. On the good side it got a new head about 12k miles ago along with all head gasgets. Timing belt and balance shaft belt were also replaced at that time. And I just put in new power steering and A/C belts because it didn't have them. $4000 is what I'm asking. Thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:

this sh*t is clean i would pick it up but i got a kp61 project that's killing my wallet:(

hey there.. has this been in the phoenix area its whole life or where else has it been?

I don't know where else it has been. I know it's been here at last the last 5 years though

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned