The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 mirage, Wisconsin $300

cody

I dont want to do it but my bank accouts tellin me I need to. I have a 91 mitsubishi mirage that I was going to put a 4g63 into. The interior is completely gutted but I have 2 dashes for it. The engine bay is gutted and ready to start the swap. The car was automatic, but I have some of the parts to convert it to 5-speed. The bodys in pretty good shape, a couple small dents and very little surface rust. There is 1 rust hole in the engine bay. Im looking to get $300 for it. Clean title. Ill get pics up later.

Rausch

Awaiting Pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cody

Heres the pics. I have the hood, bumper, headlights and side markers, there just obviously off. The cars up against the wall so I cant get any pics of the drivers side but it looks just like the passenger side. Ill throw in the half shafts that came with the car, also the original wiring harness. and whatever random parts I have for the car, not much though.

P6300985.jpg

P6300986.jpg

P6300987.jpg

P6300988.jpg

P6300989.jpg

P6300990.jpg

johnnyRacer

DRAG CAR! My wife would kill me if she saw me looking at this. This is just what I have been thinking of for a light weight drag car. I need to get more space for this kind of stuff.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts