The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 90' eclipse gsx/needs cylinder head/$900obo/NJ

name: jonathan
price: $900obo
description:
PLEASE HELP ME FINISH MY GALANT!!!

90' Eclipse GSX 5spd. Body needs a good cleaning and the interior is very nice. It has a block in it bored .40 over and I also may have a stock block as a spare. It will need a head, and misc. engine accesories for it to run. It has the ACT 2600 installed, dual electronic boost controller, RRE fmic(needs piping) AGX full adjustable suspension, 3" Buscher exhaust(needs a downpipe) gauge pillar and gauges, spare very good clutch, pressure plate and flywheel. Brakes and tires are good also. I'd be interested in replacing some aftermarket parts with stock to lower the price. Show up with cash and the car will go but please be reasonable. This isn't just an empty stock shell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bumpty Bumpster!!! If anyone has any interest in this at all, please feel free to give me a shout. I am open for offers. I'd really love to give this car a new and better home. And I'd love even more to get my Galant back on the road!!!

Sure I can do that. The easiest way to explain what it would need is to say a long block, turbo, and dp. I have stock injectors, the intake mani, and thats mainly it for big useful things. I'll send you pics late today.

It has the block in it. I dont want to tell people that the block is good when I'm not 100% sure. I was told it was bored 40 over. Here are a couple engine bay pics...

atc250r

Staff member
Mapquest?

About 3 1/2 hrs...about 200 miles. According to mapquest, give or take a few.

Ok that's cool. I have another two guys taking a look at it this week so I'll keep ya posted.

Price bumpster. I am very open to offers so please dont be afraid to throw one out to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm not a big partout guy. If someone picks up the shell, then I am willing to partout whatever they dont want to lower the shell's price.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned