The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 vr4 394/2000 Gaithersburg, Maryland "2000"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hondasi88

Let me first say there are a lot of good parts still on the car. The motor has 148k with a lot more life left. About 4 months ago I had a brand new cylinder head installed and of course had all the belts changed timing etc. The front calipers, transmission and clutch are worthless and is part of the reason why my patience is just done. The body is rough with several dings. The front windshield is cracked and at the present time there is a blue vr4 bumper instead of the black one. The front seats are a little worn but the back are damn near perfect! I know I might be forgetting something but that’s about it. Oh it doesn’t have a sunroof and the 4ws is still working. BTW the car is set on stock boost and like my mechanic asked me why put these mods on the car and “A” not drive it and “B” not raise the boost.

Here are the mods or the worthwhile parts
Tinted Windows
ARP Head Studs
Mitshi 4 layer Head gasket or whatever they sale
JDM Amber corners
Amber turn signals
93 Headlights
Custom grill
Evo 8 Springs
Kyb adjustable rear struts
Battery Relocated to the trunk
Evo 8 Injectors
2gmas
FMIC
2.25 piping with eBay SS Bov
EBay 16g “I have had this for four years with no problems”
SAFC
Crossed drilled front rotors
Boost Gauge with pod
Palm IIIc with data logging cable “inside the car”
3’’ exhaust but only from the end of the down pipe to the muffler is worth anything. I do have the down pipe but it’s banged up a bit.
2g manifold
Aluminum Head Shield
Walbro Fuel Pump
Aero motive FPR
Extra Turbo ECU
Extra Radiator
Cross Drill Rotors “not installed”
2 dash pods from a GSX not installed
New Oil Pan "the old needs to be changed"

I will take some more updated pictures tomorrow. These are the only ones on my hard drive.

Contact info 240 498 5394 or [email protected] or PM me here
thanks

Last edited:

Hondasi88

Close this up its gonna be parted out! Anyone need parts let me know I am starting a part out thread now.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts