The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Galant Vr4 #1075/2000 Lowell Ma $4,500 SOLD

Number4

1991 Galant vr4 Belize Green # 1075/2000 runs very good and strong compression at 165 all across
Exterior I say its about a 7 out of 10 just because it has a few little dings interior I say 9 out of 10 and that's because the drivers seat is unsewed and drivers door speaker cover is not there but other than that is nothing major... $4,500 or B/O
Mods..
Rebuild Block
Arp studs
272cams
evo3 16g/2g manifold
850 fic injectors
2 1/2 buschurracing downpipe and catback..
255 walbro fuel pump
Dsmlink on 2g maf
Greddy Bov
Fuel pressure reg..
Act 2100 clutch/aluminum flywheel
Tranny said to be a shep but I really dont know how to determine that because I got the car with it on plus it shifts great and never had a problem with it...
4 bolt rear end
5 lug converted
ngk wires
big fmic with hard pipes
93 headlights/and stock
whiteface cluster /and stock
Grant steering wheel
Gr2 struts at front agxs on rear
I have talon wheels on winter tires and 93 rx7 wheels with street tires which are on the car right now...I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting a few things...Here is a ramdom pic I took like a week ago....Pm for more...I could go out side and throw some....Thanks..
acura009.jpg

galantvr43011.jpg

galantvr43010.jpg

galantvr43008.jpg

galantvr43004.jpg

galantvr43006.jpg

galantvr43014.jpg

Last edited:

RACER-X

interor pic, and is there any rust or leaks?

Number4

This car ran 13.8x when Brent owned it with a 14b the car is running very healthy with the evoIII and the boost leaks fixed...I say it should easily be a mid to high 12second car....

Might I add this car is #81 on dsmtimes.org Gvr4 list. Bump for Harold he is a great guy to deal with.

RACER-X

on an 18 yr old car you have to be more specific.

Number4

170something k on the shell and about 20 to 30k on the rebuild...Any one is welcome to come with a compression tester....165 all across.... very healthy car...

Last edited:

I hope he doesn't mind me posting up but the Head, bottom end and tranny all have under 20k. I got the car when they had about 5k on them and over my three years owning it I put under 15k on the car!

Number4

Thanks Brent thats info I didn't know Myself...I got this car from him and he could answer alot of the motor question....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned