The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR-4 1791/2000, White, Uxbridge MA, - SOLD

Alright.
It is a 1991 Galant VR-4 number 1791/2000.
The car has 248,085 on it. I know it sounds like a lot, but the car is in relatively good shape. It was originally a southern car, and it has no major rust issues. To back this up all the rear alignment bolts still turn like butter.

There is a good sized ding on the RR door. The engine idles a little bit rough, it may just need some motor mounts and a tune up, but it never bothered me enough to look into it. The suspension is also getting a bit tired and could benefit from some sway links and perhaps some aftermarket springs and struts.

The motor was supposedly rebuilt by the previous owner, I am unsure of the extent of the rebuild however. A previous owner has also relocated the battery to the trunk.

The only major thing that this car could use is some trans work. It has a 91 TEL tranny in it already, but the third gear synrcos are tired. Unless you ease it into 3rd gently it will grind.

As far as mods, I was told the vehicle has a act 2100 clutch, It feels like it does as well. Boost controller running 15 psi. Cat has been removed, and a megan racing boost gauge.

With a little bit of work this could be a very nice car, but it is also drivable as is for quite some time.

Pictures are below
Price is $2000 firm.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

One more thing. I looked at the title today and it states that the mileage is 9,999,999 and mentions an odometer discrepancy. I am unsure why however.

Best way to contact me is E-mail ([email protected]) or Phone (774.287.3661)

Last edited by a moderator:

wow very nice i wish i had the funds for a second one. I live in northern rhode island and I work in Webster MA right down the road. never knew one existed there, good luck with the sale!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts