The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Fs: 90 Mirage 4g63swap,Warwick , RI $5500

I bought this car in December. Fixed a lot of suspension components, new tires, wheel bearings, ball joint, tie rod etc. This is Nate Pharr's old car.

90 Mirage
4g63 Swap rebuilt
White

Fuel:
Intake supra pump
SS lines all the way up and back
AFPR
780cc PTE injectors

Driveline:
Rebuilt tranny
quaife lsd
ACT2600
Streetlite flywheel

Turbo/IC/Exhaust:
Hard pipes
FMIC
60-1 AGP turbo
SARD BOV
SFP tubular manifold
3" Exhaust with a stock muffler where the cat was there is a manual cut out. Car is very quite until you remove the cut out.

Suspension:
15" wheels said to be old RX-7 wheels
2x new wheel bearings
adjustable sleeve type coilovers in the front AGX's in the rear
Roll cage 6pt
Strut bar in the rear

MISC:
Dsmlink v2
Autometer boost guage
Red top battery
Cd player
new o2 sensor

I am sure I am forgetting some stuff. I got this car off Harol and I have been daily driving it. I currently have a boost leak that needs to be taken care of and the TB should either be rebuilt or replaced. Also needs an alignment. The leak might be the BOV since its a knock off greddy I don't trust it. Car runs great in vacuum but not so great in low vac low boost. I am probably going to fix these issues this week. Also grinds 5th and reverse, might be a shift linkage problem, does not always grind.

The car would make a perfect drag project but I have found it to be a fine daily driver if you don't mind the cage. Not a great snow car of course due to power/weight/FWD. If you add in cut outs it would be a great two seater. Currently has a back seat but mostly for show due to it being so low the rear wheels rub with too much weight. This can be fixed but rolling the fenders but I don't plan on packing the car full of weight.

I am selling for one reason only and that is to buy a Evolution. I will be taking pictures tomorrow and I will update this thread as issues get fixed or new parts added.

Asking price $5500.00USD

P1210282-1.jpg

mirage1008.jpg

mirage1009.jpg

mirage1010.jpg

I will be getting updated pictures ASAP!

strokin4dr

Very nicely set up car. Good luck with the sale.

Nate

Car ran 11.50 at 22psi when I had it. At same boost, car made 430 at the wheels on Turbotrix's Dynojet. Power would have been much higher, but 1g blowoff valve was blowing open.

Wheels are old school Konig GT-Rs.

This car was the most fun car I've ever owned, and I regret selling it to this day.

Any new owner will have a BLAST owning this thing. Warning: there isn't a street tire on the planet that has a CHANCE on the front end of this car. :)

I am pretty firm since I want a good chunk down on an Evo. Of course I will not turn away solid offers.

Haha no AC, ABS, power steering etc.

UPDATE: All boost leaks fixed, put 3 hours worth of tuning in running great!

HELLZ! I would just thinking about the mirage 4g63t swap! and you're kind of close to me!

Man after driving this car at full strenght 16psi feels insane. This price is pretty firm due to my love of this car. Honestly if I don't get $5500 or very close to it I wont sell. Nate built this car to be a 10 second car and it deserves to run it.

Here is a video of the previous owner running it at the track. This is when it was still running kinda crappy with the VPC/DSMLINK speed density combo. Feels much stronger with the 2g mas/ DSMLINK combo

click

I wanna see one with Nate driving it at 430whp... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Nate

Nate wants it, but needs to liquidate some of the current vehicles instead. That would make 3 cars that I don't drive.

That thing was so much fun. Smile guaranteed, every time.

Where is the airflow sensor for the DSMLink? I didn't see it in the pictures.

Nate those are pre-2gmas pictures. It had the VPC still in it during those photo's I will take pictures when I get out of work today as this is our first nice day in a week! Someone get this soon before I mount some slicks and go to the track, whoever looks at this car will buy it as I did and everyone before me.

On a side note I am going to the track next saturday to see what she does.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts