The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 90 Galant GSX Marysville, CA (NORCAL) $1500 FIRM

I picked up this G-GSX planning on swapping a 4g63t in it but I got it running good with the stock motor and decided I didn't want to tear it apart. It has Clean title and is currently on non-op registration. If I get a buyer I will smog it. It has 137,000 miles on it and it is completely stock. Drives good no smoke and tranny shifts smooth with no grinds. The body/paint and interior is very clean. The interior has no rips or crack in the dash. There is also no clearcoat peel or paint issues. I have too many cars and dont need this right now. This would make a good DD or a mountain car. Everything works on the car even the AC. It needs to be recharged which I can do if needed. I also have full maintenance records on the car from previous owner. Also only con honestly is windshield is cracked. I want $1500 FIRM for it I am not lowering it anymore and no trades anymore. If you are interested let me know. Here are the pics....

MAINTENANCE RECORDS
1993 50,000 rebuilt head, replaced exhaust manifold, timing and balance belt replace

1994 66135 60000 mile service new clutch press plate and disc T/O bearing and seal

1994 68162 overhaul transmission + clutch master cylinder

1999 107386 100000 mile service all belts replaced new TPS switch + new timing and balance shaft belt

2002 121204 o2 sensor collant sensor new timing and balance belt, cam and tdc sensor

2002 121235 rebuilt ECU

click

click

click

click

click

click

click

click

click

click

click

click

Last edited by a moderator:

bump for $1800 OBO now Lets get this gone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

G

Staff member
Looks clean.

VR4ownzU

I would def buy this if I live out in Cali. I really don't feel like spending $800 to ship it out here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

I was going to but I really dont want to convert it because there is nothing wrong with it. thanks for the bumps

I have been on vacation in LA I get back tommorrow. My wife goes on vacation for a month this saturday so I am going to be doing some wrench turning... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I have alot of interest in the car but no one has even come to look at it yet. The built motor is going in the GVR4 when I get back this weekend with a Prescion SC61. I have been going back and forth on a shep tranny and a twin disc.... I got an offer for a GVR4 in modesto for trade for this I am considering also...Belize green #705 project car. I would love to save another one...
too bad I missed out on your get together...

Sr71sss

david,

you did not really miss anything just a bunch of south city hoodlums at my house drinking all my beer LOL.

finally got 1781/2000 to a good home and the new owner looks very enthusiastic to get her back on the road, I know its going to be a uphill battle to bring her back to life but I think it is in good hands.

Another vr4 to save- you say modesto vr4? Sounds like to me its my friend Dundee's car you were looking at I remember that he was interested in parting her out, like me too many car projects and not enough time in the day to do them all...

So your thinking of going to MOD, Hmmm looks like there is a buzz going on in the Bay Area about getting a caravan together for the meet, boy reminds me of the old datsun days when we had large caravans of 20-30 datsun driving to and from an event it sure was special and do I miss it...

Conrad"if my wife knew what I was doing behind her back"Abastillas LOL

nobody wants this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif....I really dont want this to rot away in my side yard. I can do partial trades for parts/cash/car. I am willing to drive to a certain extent also.

cspetros

FWIW, if you weren't on the other side of the continent, I'd definitely consider buying it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Good luck with the sale /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

dont do any lower i've seen uglier ones sell for 2000. i bought my piece of sh*t beat ass at the time auto one for 1000 worth every penny

gvr4ever

I always wanted one of those for a winter beater to keep my GVR4 off the salt. Only problem is, I'm in Indiana.

If my merc WVO burner doesn't work out soon, I might just hit you up on that. Can you double check to see if the water pump was ever done?

Last edited:

Yeah I didn't list all the maintenance records just some of the big stuff. There was alot more done than listed. I am pretty sure the water pump was done if not twice. I am from Southern Indiana... stationed out in Cali in the Air force.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts