The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 No Motor,trans,ecu etc Dallas, Tx $800

I RUST FREE Texas Galant VR4. No rust.. In very good shape. Has stainless braided brakelines and clutch line,battery relocated. You can have the redtop optima in it. You will probably just have to charge it. Good tires. Nice leather. 2 1/2 turboback exhuast. new brakes. Slotted rear rotors. Will not come with ksport coilovers. Will just have stock suspenion. I have a alpine head unit not installed and a 10 disc cd changer if you buy the car..

ktmrider

What are the chances you could get it to The Colony? Got a buddy there who could store it for me until a road trip were arranged.

Let me check with my friend. He has a car trsailer and i could do it sometime on the weekend. I would have to charge an extra $75 for gas and to compensate for his time or I will have to rent a uhaul for like 50 bucks. But that is not a problem..Let me know what you want to do. I am from Farmington NM and my brother lived in ABQ for a while and my aunt still lives in LA Placitas. But let me know

toybreaker

iconoclast
^^ Good answer! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Mike's a good guy, and he would give this car a great home.

He's travelling right now, but he'll report in shortly, I'm sure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

GVR4458

Quoting customf4i:
...I would have to charge an extra $75 for gas and to compensate for his time or I will have to rent a uhaul for like 50 bucks...

If this delivery price is good for delivery to Chicago, I'll take it.

Seriously though, good luck. You might take some under car pics to help get a little more interest.

EH

ktmrider

Quoting GVR4458:
If this delivery price is good for delivery to Chicago, I'll take it.

LOL, price to deliver 20 miles not 20 hours.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Still trying to contact my friend there about storage space.

prove_it

badge pics help too.
interior pics?
post some more pics, might sway me

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned