The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 Plymouth Laser RS AWD $3,200 OBO Delta, OH New Pics

The car for sale is a 92 Plymouth Laser RS AWD. I bought it last July and it has been sitting for most of the time between then and about two months ago. Odometer reads just under 92,000 miles. This car has the most sought after attributes of a DSM with a 6-Bolt engine and 4-Bolt rear end. The car is extremely clean with no rust underneath or in the door jams like 90% of DSMs in this area. The front bumper is broken on the bottom and looks to have been painted with a rattle can. It is not terrible, just not perfect. I will include an unbroken bumper with the sale that will need painted. The Car is white with a dark red interior. I have been driving the car daily for the past two weeks with the boost set to 15psi and had no problems.

Mods
Real MHI Evo III 16g turbo
2G Exhaust Manifold
3" Pacesetter Downpipe
3" Thermal Research and Development Cat-back Exhaust
Black SAFC-II
AEM UEGO
Autometer Boost Gauge
Palm 3c with datalogging cable and software
Evo VIII Struts
Late 2G 17" Wheels
Turbosmart Boost Controller
Fluidine Aluminum Radiator / Spal fan
Accel Wires and NGK BPR7ES plugs
Balance Shafts removed

I also have a 2G mas and an Injen intake pipe that can be included as well.

Price is set at a reasonable $3,200 OBO. Reasonable trades offers will be entertained.

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

1990ggsxnj

Wow, looks good. Might want to include some interior pics though. Bump!

The_Big_Weave

Wanna trade for a 96 prelude with a new JDM h23, it an auto but its decently quick. 108 on the chassis.

Wilfongtsi

Beautiful car!!! What kinda trades are you looking for?

Quoting Minjin:
You can tell it's a 5 speed from the engine bay picture.

Yes, I didn't see the master cylinder originally........

Is this car still for sale?

Car is a 5-speed.

I'm entertaining all trades at this point. I'd like to get cash for it but depending on the offer, I may take it.

Rausch

Interested in a Galant that needs work (lots of it) or an 87 corolla that needs a bit of TLC, and some wheels?

Wilfongtsi

Any pics of the interior?

I'm still for sale. Looking at buying a set of eibach pro-kit springs this week to take care of the wheel gap.

i have a great running 88 corolla but i guaruntee you dont want it lol. I assume your looking for a MFI RWD?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts