The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD! FS: '89 Montero LWB 4x4 $1200 NW Atlanta, GA SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

^Thanks! Accepting reasonable offers on it guys. I want the r32 and volvo in the garage with nothing else to shuffle around. I wish I had more land and I would keep it in a shed to throw parts in and haul around but its too much space.

highspeed

Im actually working on buying this, i have a car forsale super cheap, and i would like to have a SUV to haul stuff with it.

^Honestly, I don't know right now. The way it is with the driveability issue is that it will run and drive fine for a while and then randomly the tach will start bouncing around and it loses power and runs rough then straighten up after a while. The tach signal comes from the power unit by the coil and that's probably the issue. I just havent replaced it because I have other vehicles and just havent had the drive. I think its priced pretty right for that kind of thing. I have a spare ecu in good shape that comes with it and after testing that and it STILL doing it, I know its not that.

It's either the power unit or some loose wire that a mechanically inclined Mitsu head could figure out in 30 minutes and have running like a top permanently. This will make a great hunting/haul stuff truck for cheap for somebody that knows Mitsus.

Now truck comes with free mint Benelli Nova shotgun for a JDM white trash starter kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts