The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 $1900 Columbus OH

This is my old car that I bought from John (9t1tsi) earlier this year from this site.

It came with the rolling chassis, long block (with small 16g, and Evo injectors), radiator, FMIC, and 2 hoods.

To get it running and moving I purchased/installed:

Transmission and bolts(used)
xfer case (used)
front axles (used)
Clutch (used)
Flywheel (used)
Motor/Trans mounts and bolts
evo pump (used)
Alt. belt (used)
ECU (used)
Intercooler pipes
China Tial BOV (F'n sweet)
Throttle cable (from a Colt)
Misc. Fuel Lines
Misc. Fluids
2.5"-3" downpipe

I also have a 3" catback from a 1g Talon that can be modified to be used on the car.

The car is rust free, has the battery relocated to the trunk, and has almost new tires.

Pictures are from John's original for sale thread, as the body has not changed since I purchased it.

0421081756.jpg

0421081805a.jpg

0421081803.jpg

0412080836.jpg

PB200164.jpg

vr4.jpg

A couple bolts from the xfer case to trans went in a little rough, I would suggest taking them out and cleaning up the threads in the transmission. The shifter linkage also needs adjusted.

Im asking $1900 but will entertain any reasonable offers right now. Email me at [email protected] or call me at 614-205-3157 with any questions.

Check out John's post if I missed anything. link

Last edited by a moderator:

Running issues resolved. The car will get new hood and minor body repairs this week as well as tying up some of the loose ends (shifter linkage/clean up wiring).

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned